Seeking Games with role reversion femdom becomes maledom

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I have seen some threads around but the sheer volume of mixed types of games got me a tad confused, since I'm looking more specifically for male protags and for them to take the power away from the dominant women in the plot.

If y'all have some good recommends on this style I would appreciate it!

Reactions: Power Lord

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
These all have a dominant/cruel/abusive female character that MC humiliates and maledoms. None except Tyrant Quest have sexual femdom of MC.

ioU
Bitch Breaker
One chapter in Tyrant Quest
Soldier's Life
Breaking the Princess
https://f95zone.to/threads/elven-conquest-part-2-final-pink-tea-games.35480/
Sorry for the infinite delay, but thanks mate

But as luck would have it I have already played these at some point or another, especially the masterpiece that IoY was.
So I take it there aren't newer titles like that yet?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Reactions: DevonDekhran

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I have seen some threads around but the sheer volume of mixed types of games got me a tad confused, since I'm looking more specifically for male protags and for them to take the power away from the dominant women in the plot.

If y'all have some good recommends on this style I would appreciate it!
Necroposting, but these ones are famous examples still not mentioned:

Milfy City: Delilah and Celia with content restoration patch.

Man of the House: Veronica.

The Manor: One route with Vera.

Photo Hunt: Fiona and Monica.

Love and Sex: Second Base: Several characters fit the bill.
Hey guys, If you like those kinda games.
I made a suggestion in the tag recommendation thread. Could you support the initiative by liking it or/and quoting saying it's a good idea lol.
So that game like those become easier to find here : https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/post-12511478

Don't mind the way the message is written. I'm just copy-pasting smt I wrote b4 I was aware this thread existed damn. The thread was named :
Honestly, I don't know how it all works but I guess the more visibility the better so yeah,
(didn't bother re-typing lol, he knows... Just copy-pasted it, don't judge my lazy a$$ lol)
Hope you didn't mind me using your thread,

THX

[EDITED]

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, If you like those kinda games.
I made a suggestion in the tag recommendation thread. Could you support the initiative by liking it or/and quoting saying it's a good idea lol.
So that game like those become easier to find here :

Honestly, I don't know how it all works but I guess the more visibility the better so yeah,
(didn't bother re-typing lol, he knows... Just copy-pasted it, don't judge my lazy a$$ lol)
Hope you didn't mind me using your thread,

THX
Why not post a link to the post that you made?

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Last edited: