Others Completed A Game Where Rosa's Tits Dominate You [Final] [Doskoinpo]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YEP COCK

Aug 15, 2017
ngl my only problem with doskoinpo is that the guys randomly shrink and gro between pictures. other than that his art is pretty hot.

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone able to help with this? Booted it up first time and it was fine. Closed it and reopened and get two errors now. Deleted everything, redownloaded and extracted. Issue is reoccurring every time now.

Running it in JP locale and as Admin.

1643923956503.png

Edit: Solved this myself. Think I accidentally corrupted the cached data because I closed it with the option menu open. The fix is to just delete the data. Navigate to C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local and delete the folder "mei"

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
If you guys want to just view the images instead of dealing with the sadly poorly coded VN that lacks a functioning config screen (keyword being functioning), /data/fgimage/default is where the scene images are.
Decent edited MTL translation though

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
Lol I didn't know Doskoinpo also develop games as well. He's really known for doujins with extreme femdom on shotas and also humiliating them a lot.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I like Rosa as much as the next guy, but I'll probably never understand the idea of making artwork of characters except you grossly distort their body proportions
It's like an obese cosplayer pretending to be the character that you like in the first place

View attachment 1631835
"It's like an obese cosplayer pretending to be the character..." honestly it really is, since the proportions they tend to give them, would only exist on an obese person, just that the rest of them would be as equally fatty.

kesmese152

Oct 28, 2020
I like and have been following doskoinpo's works for quite some time. For those that want to see more of his work, there is some in the twitter account and a lot more in nhentai. There was also another one of his games translated here couple months ago. (forgot to mention because it has been inactive for awhile but there also is a blog site for doskoinpo altough you wont be able to find the whole manga when its released there and of course the dlsite under the name of atelier maso)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes