Seeking a game with likable MC

May 2, 2017
Hi everyone. I see a lot of games these days where the MC is a big pervert, way too nice or too mean. Makes it hard to relate to him or root for him.
I was wondering if there are some games where the MC is flawed and has character development throughout the story.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi everyone. I see a lot of games these days where the MC is a big pervert, way too nice or too mean. Makes it hard to relate to him or root for him.
I was wondering if there are some games where the MC is flawed and has character development throughout the story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do Love Me Seriously. Yamato is an awesome protag. Sure he's a perv but only with the girl he's with and it's not so much pervy than he has an incredibly high sex drive. That aside he's useful, intelligent and is clued up enough to what is going on around him that he never gets irritating or ever says those oh so annoying words "I don't get it".

Simon from Last Sovereign.

I don't really play male protag games so that's about all i've got.

Reactions: GREEDISLAND
May 2, 2017
Do Love Me Seriously. Yamato is an awesome protag. Sure he's a perv but only with the girl he's with and it's not so much pervy than he has an incredibly high sex drive. That aside he's useful, intelligent and is clued up enough to what is going on around him that he never gets irritating or ever says those oh so annoying words "I don't get it".

Simon from Last Sovereign.

I don't really play male protag games so that's about all i've got.
Will give the first one a try. As for a second, I'm not a fan of RPGM

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will give the first one a try. As for a second, I'm not a fan of RPGM
There are, so far, 4 games in the Do Love Me series that have been translated. All of them are really good I think.

Some people don't like RPGM but I love RPG's and some of my favourite games use it so I can't complain.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017

I like this dude a lot :D
But i see you're not a new user so you probably played it.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You should try "Our Fate" MC is one of the most likeable and realistic characters i have seen so far.