Seeking A game you can bang your mom and sisters and then whore/prostitute them out?

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Hello! I've been looking for this kind of game for awhile now. I've played corruption and the tyrant and I've been wondering is there more for this kind of games? I don't mind if it's a Japanese RPGM games or Western's Ren'py. Thanks in advance!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Hello! I've been looking for this kind of game for awhile now. I've played corruption and the tyrant and I've been wondering is there more for this kind of games? I don't mind if it's a Japanese RPGM games or Western's Ren'py. Thanks in advance!
Take Over, you get to even change their body types, train them in various traits.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
thanks for the recommendation! will try it out. are u a fan of the genre? is there more?
Not really my thing, but it males a change, if you run into difficulties with the "grind" just use save editor a bit, can make things easier. Other games?? Dark Magic is another game where our hero gets to fuck the hell out of nearly every female he meets. Try those 2 first.

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
You can try nano-control. Smiling dog just finished the game although there is one prostitute scene for each of the 6 girls you corrupt. You mind-control the mother, sister, sister's friend, 2 neighbors, and some rich girl. It has cheats and a walkthrough but it is a 2D style game with an average art style. You can even dress up each girl with 6 different costumes depending on the girl. There is a pregnancy fetish (avoidable) and over 10 different endings. More than 20 if you include pregnancy. It was one of my favorites but it is a very cartoonish art style. If you do play it enjoy!

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
You can try nano-control. Smiling dog just finished the game although there is one prostitute scene for each of the 6 girls you corrupt. You mind-control the mother, sister, sister's friend, 2 neighbors, and some rich girl. It has cheats and a walkthrough but it is a 2D style game with an average art style. You can even dress up each girl with 6 different costumes depending on the girl. There is a pregnancy fetish (avoidable) and over 10 different endings. More than 20 if you include pregnancy. It was one of my favorites but it is a very cartoonish art style. If you do play it enjoy!
awesome thanks for the suggestion! will check it out. bumping this thread cause im looking for more

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
Just dropping by to see if there's any new recommendations
dude, im about to make your night if you haven't played it. Damon. I needed that incest game for a minute. Its completed already, pregancy, corruption, different outfits. The name of the game is Damon. You skip text with W key

• Love
Reactions: eromaster and lheat

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
dude, im about to make your night if you haven't played it. Damon. I needed that incest game for a minute. Its completed already, pregancy, corruption, different outfits. The name of the game is Damon. You skip text with W key
Thanks dude!! Definitely have not played this. Downloading now