• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM - Completed - A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3 [v2.01] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Vakalo

Decent improvement compared to the 2nd and especially the 1st.

They removed the stamina system from the 2nd game, which is a good thing.
    There's more NPC's and stuff to do in general.
    You can actually talk to the FMC instead of just chasing her around.

4th game needs animated sprites for it's artwork, or art that shows more in general instead of invisible blowjobs.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

Well.... It's an very boring ntr game, I liked the idea of NTR, I love NTR games, but is very hard get the scenes, you need play the same thing many many times, and it's hardy to see the CGs. The art is very common, not soo good, and you can see all the time what is happening with the girl, the positions, but the censorship japanese sucks, and you can't see very well what is happening, it's make the game more boring and sometimes the girl character blocks half of the screen and you can't see the map, it's very annoying. I loved the idea, I didn't like the arts(CGs) and I hated the gameplay.

Note: 2/10.
    Follow me for more reviews!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jmonster

It's ok. It's got an oblivious mc which for ntr is always a +++ for me. There are many scenes which you don't actually see them - you just get a side picture of what the gf looks like currently. I actually don't mind it - it allows you to use your imagination. For me that is +2 stars

The thing that keeps it from being a 5 star though is;

1. No system to know where she is at all times, so you spend so much damn time looking for where she is, but then by the time you may have found her she's somewhere else. - .5 star: it's annoying but workable - if the game had what I'm about to suggest next it could have even been a benefit, as you'd have to follow the...

2. Sound effects. Or should I say, there are no sound effects. No background moans, notin'. 100% of the scenes could have been a thousand times better if it had beds creaking, moaning, you name it. - 2.5 star: This is what made games like ntrpg and its disciples so damn intoxicating as ntrs. It is a sensory overload with the pixel sex and noises - now Gentle Girl has actual cg so it gives you the visual senses but without the audible senses it is underwhelming very much so.

I'd literally pay a modder 10$ a month to wrap up this game nicely, it is definitely doable and is severely needing it.