2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ320183_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a sequel to A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 2.

The story takes place a month or two after the previous game, but you don't need to have played it to enjoy this.
This time, you and your girlfriend are transported to another world, in typical Isekai fashion... And you'll be offered hospitality, having to work as butler and maid in return!
This game is good for those who enjoy fantasizing. Whenever you're not with your girlfriend, a standing picture of her will be displayed on the screen. You may see her lose her clothes, or engage in perverted acts while being away from you... Stimulating your imagination and making you wonder how she could have ended up like that.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-05
Released Date: 2021-06-24
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.01
Language: English (DeepL MTL + ED Picker Mod)
Translator: @TheDarkSky (Me!) - - (Please consider~!)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes (PLEASE READ!!!):

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras:

RJ320183_img_smp1.jpg RJ320183_img_smp2.jpg RJ320183_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
The 3rd game is definitely the best of the series imo, although i can't help but felt a lot was missing from the game system such as Yuyuna's recent experience which present in both previous games (i've read a comment by the dev on his blog's recent post that he forgot to do it but will implement it later in an update) and some npc have zero context/flavor on how it lead to her cheating.

Still, the dev did mention in his comment on
-improving some npc sex scene in some way. (not sure how)
-wants to add some pointers for Yuyuna location when she's not with you. (although dev say's it might be hard)
-will probably add some scene for Yuyuna where player can peep on her having sex but didn't realise it was her. (This is an idea suggested to dev on his blog recent post comment)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
The 3rd game is definitely the best of the series imo, although i can't help but felt a lot was missing from the game system such as Yuyuna's recent experience which present in both previous games (i've read a comment by the dev on his blog's recent post that he forgot to do it but will implement it later in an update) and some npc have zero context/flavor on how it lead to her cheating.

Still, the dev did mention in his comment on
-improving some npc sex scene in some way. (not sure how)
-wants to add some pointers for Yuyuna location when she's not with you. (although dev say's it might be hard)
-will probably add some scene for Yuyuna where player can peep on her having sex but didn't realise it was her. (This is an idea suggested to dev on his blog recent post comment)
That will be great. also it will be good to remove that big rectangle around her because it hard to move or see what i'm doing. i haven't gone far. when she have sex, I hope sex pose are different from part 2. if it the same image from 2. it just kill the mood little. it will be good to track your girl.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it good. but it can be better. they need to add him peek of his girlfriend or let me make love with his girl

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
There's a bug in MTL ver. where Yuyuna standing cg will block parts of some map and some character will be out of place in some scene (i.e Laurier will run behind the door instead of running into Soushi before the mansion tour).
Also, i can't seem to trigger Yuyuna cheating with Luke (the green hair guy on kitchen duty), any idea on how to trigger it?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
There's a bug in MTL ver. where Yuyuna standing cg will block parts of some map and some character will be out of place in some scene (i.e Laurier will run behind the door instead of running into Soushi before the mansion tour).
Also, i can't seem to trigger Yuyuna cheating with Luke (the green hair guy on kitchen duty), any idea on how to trigger it?
Are you sure those are exclusive to the MTL version? Just making sure. Because:

- For the "Laurier running behind the door", were you holding Ctrl to skip while that played out? I just replayed the beginning sequence without doing so and that didn't happen on the version I posted, so I don't even know if that's my fault ahahah. The game acts weird in a couple spots if you're skipping.

- I have genuinely no idea how to get Yuyuna to cheat with kitchen guy. On my full save - with her fully corrupted - I redid the kitchen events and an event with Yuyuna happens only when you are the one who goes in the cellar.

- What do you mean her standing CG is blocking some parts of the map? I only documented one bug with her standing picture (which is in the original too), and it's when you go to the village with Yuyuna as well, and you talk twice to the guy in one of the houses: her CG doesn't go away until you speak with someone else who's supposed to show her sprite. But aside from that, I never had issues with her standing picture.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
- For the "Laurier running behind the door", were you holding Ctrl to skip while that played out? I just replayed the beginning sequence without doing so and that didn't happen on the version I posted, so I don't even know if that's my fault ahahah. The game acts weird in a couple spots if you're skipping.
Yeah i'm skipping on this part so it's probably on me.

- What do you mean her standing CG is blocking some parts of the map? I only documented one bug with her standing picture (which is in the original too), and it's when you go to the village with Yuyuna as well, and you talk twice to the guy in one of the houses: her CG doesn't go away until you speak with someone else who's supposed to show her sprite. But aside from that, I never had issues with her standing picture.
Untitled.png
Her standing picture blocks the door to Marks and Laurier room. It also happens when i'm entering the bath. I play my Japanese copy of this part and its fine there.
- I have genuinely no idea how to get Yuyuna to cheat with kitchen guy. On my full save - with her fully corrupted - I redid the kitchen events and an event with Yuyuna happens only when you are the one who goes in the cellar.
I check the game switches and found a switch where she cheats with him but it has no other switches leading to it. Also the character sprites in img folder also shows her sprite to do something with him. Maybe this is one of those unfinish events that the dev is talking about?

Last edited:

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Her standing picture blocks the door to Marks and Laurier room. It also happens when i'm entering the bath. I play my Japanese copy of this part and its fine there.
Alright, that is really, really weird. I completed the entire game start to finish in the MTL version and that never, ever happened to me. I don't think that's a bug I caused, it could be you just found a bug in the game because I honestly have no idea what could have made that happen.

I check the game switches and found a switch where she cheats with him but it has no other switches leading to it. Also the character sprites in img folder also shows her sprite to do something with him. Maybe this is one of those unfinish events that the dev is talking about?
Yeah, it definitely feels that way to me. Lots of events felt rather rushed or incomplete to be honest, so that could be one of the things he left unfinished - no idea though, I tried redoing events related to that but she never cheats with that guy.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah, it definitely feels that way to me. Lots of events felt rather rushed or incomplete to be honest, so that could be one of the things he left unfinished - no idea though, I tried redoing events related to that but she never cheats with that guy.
So i play around with my save file using save editor and manage to forcefully trigger it. From the context of it, Yuyuna was helping him in the kitchen store and gave him a paizuri, the path to the backmost store was block by crates so Soushi can't get close to them but he still talks to you while getting a paizuri from Yuyuna. And whats interesting though the whole coversation was translated but theres no way to trigger this scene without cheating imo.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It's still annoing, but standing image bug can be fixed by entering and exiting recollection room.

So i play around with my save file using save editor and manage to forcefully trigger it. From the context of it, Yuyuna was helping him in the kitchen store and gave him a paizuri, the path to the backmost store was block by crates so Soushi can't get close to them but he still talks to you while getting a paizuri from Yuyuna. And whats interesting though the whole coversation was translated but theres no way to trigger this scene without cheating imo.
I triggered the stockroom event without cheating by entering the stockroom at night, after Yuyuna's standing picture showed her in lingerie.

Also, how do you unlock "secret passage" mentioned in hints for some scenes?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I triggered the stockroom event without cheating by entering the stockroom at night, after Yuyuna's standing picture showed her in lingerie.

Also, how do you unlock "secret passage" mentioned in hints for some scenes?
Oh damn you're right, I never considered it may happen at night, especially since I used to avoid the night since it got a little buggy, with the game sometimes forgetting it wasn't the day.

And it's not scenes ahahah, it's literally just a warp to the game's debug room if you were curious. It just has some basic interactions, it was mostly a little bit of an extra warp to an unused map. Just examine the wall on the upper right of the Recollection Room, one of the squares asks you to teleport you to it. I hid it away because, again, it's just a debug room that serves no purpose and holds no content.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
And it's not scenes ahahah, it's literally just a warp to the game's debug room if you were curious. It just has some basic interactions, it was mostly a little bit of an extra warp to an unused map. Just examine the wall on the upper right of the Recollection Room, one of the squares asks you to teleport you to it. I hid it away because, again, it's just a debug room that serves no purpose and holds no content.
Good to know, but I meant:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Good to know, but I meant:
That's the peephole. In the room on the very right, you might see a blue haired dude in there and a shining light. On your days off, the dude is outside in the right corridor. Talk to him and tell him Yuna's three sizes (or something. Not entirely sure). He will then tell you that a peephole exists in the right storage room. If you go to into that room and look through it, you will sometimes see a scene with a random girl and guy.
I don't think any of those scenes include your GF but I could be wrong.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Game will be updated to v1.01 with cg viewer in recollection room and some bug fixes. Hopefully by the next update, dev put in those last experience flavor text.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
wait there nights? i don't know when its night
At the beginning of each day, you can decide to work (spend the day doing the various jobs), take a day off (go around with Yuyuna), spend the day alone (Yuyuna will not be with you, you get her standing picture on the right to keep track of what she's up to), and sleep through the day (it has you wake up late at night, which gets you a few events in the mansion, but is mainly useful to get to the town at night and actually unlock some scenes and events at the bar and the inn).

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
At the beginning of each day, you can decide to work (spend the day doing the various jobs), take a day off (go around with Yuyuna), spend the day alone (Yuyuna will not be with you, you get her standing picture on the right to keep track of what she's up to), and sleep through the day (it has you wake up late at night, which gets you a few events in the mansion, but is mainly useful to get to the town at night and actually unlock some scenes and events at the bar and the inn).
how to get late night events

Reactions: Fgrrwq and Kazzai
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes