• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Okay the new game is out and the 1.03 update, which is apparently the final one, is also out, so here's a MEGA download to it in all its glory. If someone with any experience translating these/MTLing these types of games would be down to post a translation, have at it. I posted it in the translation request thread as well.
I thank you for this, hopefully someone does translate it but for now it's time to bust out Mtool again

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I'm firmly disappointed with this, reminiscence room didn't cover all scenes, there's also much more scenes that could've been developed, permanently blocked into entering certain place is such a dumb feature, there's also bug where the priestess adventurer and mage fucking but they kept doing it until you triggered midnight event to fuck Aika in the ass, oh yeah the village felt like something thrown near the end and they didn't know what to do with it, I mean they teasing us with child NTRing another child but never developed any further, wasn't shown anywhere either.

They should've just stick with one girl if they couldn't put more resources into another girls and made actual voyeurism game.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
A Gentle Girl 3 v2.01 Compressed (Untested)

Win 516 MB/139 MB :

Reactions: Diola

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How's the translation for this one?

Ok at least? Or is it just MTL that isn't b0rked because of line-break shenanigans? How much editing was actually done? I'm asking in terms of actually fixing the text so it reads like actual English, rather than word salad with random pronouns.

I'd like to play this one too, after playing the first two, but if the translation is head-ache inducing, I'll just leave it on the Watch List for the next few years just in case it gets more attention.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'd like to play this one too, after playing the first two, but if the translation is head-ache inducing, I'll just leave it on the Watch List for the next few years just in case it gets more attention.
Kind of surprised you want to play this one considering your reaction to the first two. :p It's a better game than 2 at least.

Anyway, the translation is pretty rough in some places but everything is understandable. Main issue is a lot of repeated lines for some reason. Grab my patch to fix a few untranslated bits.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Kind of surprised you want to play this one considering your reaction to the first two. :p It's a better game than 2 at least.

Anyway, the translation is pretty rough in some places but everything is understandable. Main issue is a lot of repeated lines for some reason. Grab my patch to fix a few untranslated bits.
Sounds like it's better to put this one one the backburner for now. Maybe it'll get a better translation. Maybe it won't. However, while I'm curious to see where the series goes, I'm not curious enough to deal with rough translations. Understandable doesn't always mean that it's not head-ache inducing.

Sure, these games aren't very text heavy... but eh, I'd rather not put myself through the pain right now. Maybe I'll reconsider in a few months or a year. Depends on how it goes with my backlog.

Jul 20, 2019
Sounds like it's better to put this one one the backburner for now. Maybe it'll get a better translation. Maybe it won't. However, while I'm curious to see where the series goes, I'm not curious enough to deal with rough translations. Understandable doesn't always mean that it's not head-ache inducing.

Sure, these games aren't very text heavy... but eh, I'd rather not put myself through the pain right now. Maybe I'll reconsider in a few months or a year. Depends on how it goes with my backlog.
iirc I didn't mind the translation when I played this game eons ago. Then again, I was more tolerant towards crappy MTL back then. However, to be honest, these games are never gonna see a proper translation since they're old, have MTLs, and the text isn't really important.

I think one of the upcoming games by the creator is being translated by Saikey's team though.

Lone_zWolf

Jul 2, 2019
honestly this is my type of ntr, where you dont get to see what's actually going on and only a hint on what's happening. Basically cuck's pov. Are there any other games like this? I've already played Nebel Geisterjager and the other succubus ntr game.

Reactions: Hibikiki

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
What are the requirements for the endings? I only got normal and childbirth end. I know I can see them in the gallery but I would understand them better if I knew what led to them.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I swear I'm always sweating when I play this game. The amount of times Yuyuna fucks someone when I'm not noticing it fills me with anxiety. Also is there still no walkthrough for all the scenes?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes