• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
There are 5 other games that are not in the "gentle girl" series but run in the same vein (in reverse release order):

Sadly, none of them are translated.
I wish those would get translated

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Dang, I was lied to! The trial didn't cover 5h -- Though that could be cuz I played it on easy mode to test the waters. -- Only allows you to play till after the warehouse clearing bit, which can be unlocked quickly if you turn in the main quest calling for timber & planks.

Otherwise, it was an interesting game, and would be glad when it's completed.... orz which seems to be 2 years from now.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
So someone asked on his ci-en page if he'd consider making a sequel to the "a gentle girl and a short escape" series or remake it:
1672767524030.png
and basically his reply is (if i understand it correctly): he does want to remake the series but he has many games he wants to do (and possibly remake?) first. So if he does, it'll be a long while from now (maybe a few years). He then goes to say he does have a general idea for a fourth installment of the series but says since he has been making games for the "gentle girl" series for a long time, it'll be a few years if anything.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So someone asked on his ci-en page if he'd consider making a sequel to the "a gentle girl and a short escape" series or remake it:
View attachment 2283464
and basically his reply is (if i understand it correctly): he does want to remake the series but he has many games he wants to do (and possibly remake?) first. So if he does, it'll be a long while from now (maybe a few years). He then goes to say he does have a general idea for a fourth installment of the series but says since he has been making games for the "gentle girl" series for a long time, it'll be a few years if anything.
Just knowing that he has interest in making more/ remaking the series is good for me. I love the Gentle Girl games

Reactions: Diola
Sep 4, 2019
I have the new game if anyone has any interest in helping me translate it, even if it's just MTL. I've tried MTLing it before but it didn't work, I've got no real clue how to work the patch program.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have the new game if anyone has any interest in helping me translate it, even if it's just MTL. I've tried MTLing it before but it didn't work, I've got no real clue how to work the patch program.
The new game is pure garbage, sadly.

Sep 4, 2019
It definitely feels like a sort of Gentle Girl 3 extension while he works on his NTR RPG game. I'm a little disappointed that if the girl has sex so much as once, she's now decided to just sleep around town all the time, but maybe there's context for it I'm missing because I don't know Japanese. The best thing about Gentle Girl 3 is how the more she worked with castle members, the more she'd grow closer to them. It was sort of like corruption happening in real time. The new game it feels like you just go from step 1 to step 10 and skip 2-9

crisr82

Mar 31, 2019
Not full-on garbage, but A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 was much better, this one feels very black-and-white, there is no gradual progression to NTR, buildup or anything, it's just "click there and the girl is now in full-on hooker mode". I could've been much better than A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 with little effort.
"Disappointing" is what I would call it.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, how's the new game? Is the game worth it?
If it is, I'm thinking of translating the UI and prologue to "test the water".
But if it's garbage as ppl says, then I won't bother.

Sep 4, 2019
I'd say it's worth it. The only "disappointing" thing about it is that it's functionally very similar to Gentle Girl 3 but loses the thing that made Gentle Girl 3 so appealing, which is seeing her progressively get corrupted by the men. But the context and all that behind the events in this game might make it better. I'm just going off of what I've seen with no JP knowledge.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Crap, complete lack of gameplay or story. The girl just fucks around.

Reactions: archedio

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I'd say it's worth it. The only "disappointing" thing about it is that it's functionally very similar to Gentle Girl 3 but loses the thing that made Gentle Girl 3 so appealing, which is seeing her progressively get corrupted by the men. But the context and all that behind the events in this game might make it better. I'm just going off of what I've seen with no JP knowledge.
See, the progressive corruption isn't what made it appealing to me. It was nice, but for me, the main appeal has always been that she does it behind her boyfriend's back, especially if he almost catches her or she gets fucked right in front of him without his knowledge.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
See, the progressive corruption isn't what made it appealing to me. It was nice, but for me, the main appeal has always been that she does it behind her boyfriend's back, especially if he almost catches her or she gets fucked right in front of him without his knowledge.
That's easily what makes this series my favorite NTR series. I really wish there were more games like this. The next best we got is the Sana game

Reactions: Adultress
Sep 4, 2019
Then you'll enjoy the new one very much. The update comes out soon and I'll upload it here soon as it's out

Sep 4, 2019
Okay the new game is out and the 1.03 update, which is apparently the final one, is also out, so in all its glory. If someone with any experience translating these/MTLing these types of games would be down to post a translation, have at it. I posted it in the translation request thread as well.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes