• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Not really. The first game is the only time this really happens and the end of the game sort of suggests it was all her plan. But then in the second game if she's pure, it takes a whole week of basically constant sexual pressure before the horny girl gives in, and in the third game (this one) all the encounters have a lot of build up and the only one that doesn't, you can view in the crystal room that it's not really a cheating thing for her at first.

The only time it's "immediately" and she's a total whore is when she starts the game out as, well, a total whore. Duh.
Pretty sure I remember the second game having a line of description or something like that that essentially went "she's weak to and gives in easily to men's sexual harassment" even if she was the most pure she could be.

Sep 4, 2019
Pretty sure I remember the second game having a line of description or something like that that essentially went "she's weak to and gives in easily to men's sexual harassment" even if she was the most pure she could be.
Yup and it takes 7 whole game days before she gives in when she's at a pure level, as opposed to 3 or 4 if she's more slutty

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, when you're wandering around on your days off Yuyuna's portrait can switch to a lewd mode... fairly often, which I take to mean she's doing some kind of lewd act. In the previous game, you could sometimes stumble across her on the map doing these acts, or even find remnants of when she was doing them.

I've been wandering around the mansion trying to find similar things here, but I only ever see her on the map when she's in her "normal" state. Is there any way to see her when she's actually in the act (outside of special events)?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So, when you're wandering around on your days off Yuyuna's portrait can switch to a lewd mode... fairly often, which I take to mean she's doing some kind of lewd act. In the previous game, you could sometimes stumble across her on the map doing these acts, or even find remnants of when she was doing them.

I've been wandering around the mansion trying to find similar things here, but I only ever see her on the map when she's in her "normal" state. Is there any way to see her when she's actually in the act (outside of special events)?
I haven't gotten around to playing this one yet but it might be like the second game where every now and then you might see her character sprite doing a little sex animation in some corner of the map you can't reach and not any actual scenes.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I haven't gotten around to playing this one yet but it might be like the second game where every now and then you might see her character sprite doing a little sex animation in some corner of the map you can't reach and not any actual scenes.
So far, I've found 1 where she's doing something lewd on the same map as you: when she's in the maid changing room. But in that one, she's doing a specific sex act in the standing picture.

The other times, when she's changing or undressing (when she's in her bra and panties for example) don't seem to have a corresponding room or scene/sprite with them and she doesn't seem to actually exist in any location whether actually there or "there" because the system says so. For example, I had this one loop of the mansion where she was naked the entire time I ran from room to room of the mansion and didn't see her sprite at all. I don't remember if AGASE 2 was like this.

So it seems, that there's actually 2 types of standing pictures: meaningless ones, and real ones.
meaningless - she is in varying states of undress but that's it, no sprite or room scenes -> don't bother looking for here in this state.
real ones - she's actually doing some act or wearing something very situational like her bath towel. -> These exist in a location and have a scene or sprite with it.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So far, I've found 1 where she's doing something lewd on the same map as you: when she's in the maid changing room. But in that one, she's doing a specific sex act in the standing picture.

The other times, when she's changing or undressing (when she's in her bra and panties for example) don't seem to have a corresponding room or scene/sprite with them and she doesn't seem to actually exist in any location whether actually there or "there" because the system says so. For example, I had this one loop of the mansion where she was naked the entire time I ran from room to room of the mansion and didn't see her sprite at all. I don't remember if AGASE 2 was like this.

So it seems, that there's actually 2 types of standing pictures: meaningless ones, and real ones.
meaningless - she is in varying states of undress but that's it, no sprite or room scenes -> don't bother looking for here in this state.
real ones - she's actually doing some act or wearing something very situational like her bath towel. -> These exist in a location and have a scene or sprite with it.
There are a few but you have to have played certain events and have her be slutty enough to catch them. From my memory there is one where she has sex in the break area, another in the baths, some are in the hide and seek game, and there is at least one in the village

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
There are a few but you have to have played certain events and have her be slutty enough to catch them. From my memory there is one where she has sex in the break area, another in the baths, some are in the hide and seek game, and there is at least one in the village
Ah, thanks. I feel... mislead by the standing pictures. Most of them are meaningless when I thought they were indicating some events were about to happen, but it looks like the ones that aren't explicitly sex really are just random changing clothes.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Ah, thanks. I feel... mislead by the standing pictures. Most of them are meaningless when I thought they were indicating some events were about to happen, but it looks like the ones that aren't explicitly sex really are just random changing clothes.
I understand that. Whenever I saw her clothes start changing I assumed something was happening and kept trying to find her to see what was happening.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I understand that. Whenever I saw her clothes start changing I assumed something was happening and kept trying to find her to see what was happening.
It's an effective way to feed on your paranoia, but I feel like it could have been so much more effective if there was a logic to the changing clothes, and the possibility of stumbling across her in her half-dressed states, either in an inaccessible area or in an interactive way, and have her try to justify her state.

Feed into the "is she just getting changed or is she getting ready to be spit-roasted?" question by letting you see her actually half dressed in the break room and have her tell you "oh, I just spilled something on my shirt, that's why I'm not wearing it, haha!" and make it sometimes be true, and the rest of the time, she took it off because she just drank a gallon of cum.

Reactions: Tetsuno

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So is it possible to even find Laurie when you're doing the hide and seek event like I've found the guy and Yuyuna but despite interacting with literally everything I can think of I've yet to find her, is giving up the only way you can actually end the hide and seek event?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Feed into the "is she just getting changed or is she getting ready to be spit-roasted?" question by letting you see her actually half dressed in the break room and have her tell you "oh, I just spilled something on my shirt, that's why I'm not wearing it, haha!" and make it sometimes be true, and the rest of the time, she took it off because she just drank a gallon of cum.
Dunno if you two realize this but you can activate an option via the furniture in your room that gives you a description of her last sexual act in the status screen.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Dunno if you two realize this but you can activate an option via the furniture in your room that gives you a description of her last sexual act in the status screen.
I do know that option, but it isn't quite what I'm talking about. That only gives context to things like blowjobs, sex and such. What I'm griping about is the lack of context for all the "half-dressed" pictures. The ones where she randomly takes clothes off in room transitions. There's a lot of untapped potential for those.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I do know that option, but it isn't quite what I'm talking about. That only gives context to things like blowjobs, sex and such. What I'm griping about is the lack of context for all the "half-dressed" pictures. The ones where she randomly takes clothes off in room transitions. There's a lot of untapped potential for those.
Yeah there's literally only one time I've ever seen her being nude actually meaning anything and it's when she's in the kitchen where you can then go into basement to catch her with the guy down there. Almost every other time it really is just her being nude or half-dressed and just not existing anywhere on the map at all which is annoying because she doesn't seem to ever cycle out of them until you trigger a sex event or happen across her normally in a room so you look around thinking there might be something to encounter when there isn't. I honestly thought at one point that once you gain the ability to peak into the changing rooms that she'd show up when she's in those states but that didn't happen which really begs the question on where she's changing her clothes exactly.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
TheDarkSky sorry for the ping, but any plans to do any further updates? I think the creator is fully done with the game seeing that he made a new ci-en page with a new game.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
TheDarkSky sorry for the ping, but any plans to do any further updates? I think the creator is fully done with the game seeing that he made a new ci-en page with a new game.
Pretty sure the 2.02 version just adds a new standing graphic and just improvements to events functionality rather than anything big, at least that's what it seems like going by the dlsite changelog.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Blue hair keeps blocking mr from the blond loli and count scene, wtf else am I supposed to do? can I get him to leave somehow?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes