• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a scene missing? There's just one crystal that blatantly isn't there with the rest.
Also, thank you translator. The ending selector is a godsend.
I think its the blonde loli, cause her hint crystal is gone, but I have no event, blue bastard is blocking. She even has images for it in the pics folder WTF

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Okay the blonde loli does have 2 scenes in the rec room, My dumb ass forgot, the tutor after you give flower and the late night one, you just don't see it at the event and have to go to the rec screen to do so

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Ok here's the most important question, will there be a 4th part of this series, I don't mind if they completely change main characters(MC and his girl). Since this series is pretty much famous and loved i expect that they make a new game either continuing this series or starting a new one with different main character's story

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Ok here's the most important question, will there be a 4th part of this series, I don't mind if they completely change main characters(MC and his girl). Since this series is pretty much famous and loved i expect that they make a new game either continuing this series or starting a new one with different main character's story
it doesn't seem like it (at least for now), the circle removed their old ci-en page and made a new page. Seems like they're making an new game with a completely different heroine and cast, completely unrelated to this universe.
ci-en page:

Sep 4, 2019
What is the combination for the slutty gf start anyways?
Sadly it doesn't really matter how slutty you start her as. All that does is change how quickly she'll get to the point of being fucked by random townsfolk at nighttime. Even starting her at maximum sluttiness, she'll still take the same amount of work interactions with each NPC as she would if she were pure. And she won't do anything with them on days off/solo days/nighttime until that threshold is reached.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
"Hidden Sex" should be it's own tag tbh.

Would make it much easier to find games that are similar to these.
I do hope the creator makes a 4th though, each game has a good amount of improvements compared to the previous entry.
Looks like dev is working on an sprg studio game now.

So expect something more like leanne 2 (they got even the artstyle extremely similar, maybe same artist?).

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I wonder if the other games of this series will ever get translated and added here. I know the 3 short escapes are up but there are others that look interesting too.

Reactions: Nick_1357

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Well this is 'A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3' so, now bear with me here, I think you might find 'A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2' and 'A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 1'. Shocking I know
The post I was responding to already mentioned the three "short escape" games, and implies there are others besides those. Maybe don't be in such a hurry to dunk on people that you forget how to read?

Reactions: Adultress

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The post I was responding to already mentioned the three "short escape" games, and implies there are others besides those. Maybe don't be in such a hurry to dunk on people that you forget how to read?
Mate you weren't replying to anyone, I'd just clicked on the little notification icon, saw your post and thought I could be funny, my bad not checking above you. The guy above you might be referring to the devs other games, which aren't really in the same series but you can see them on the devs DLsite page, linked in the op

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
There are other games in this series? Such as?
There are 5 other games that are not in the "gentle girl" series but run in the same vein (in reverse release order):

Sadly, none of them are translated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes