• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
I know it's just a game but one thing that doesn't make sense about any game from this trilogy. It's that you leave the GF alone for a short while, and she immedietally starts cheating on you. She's such a whore.

Sep 4, 2019
I know it's just a game but one thing that doesn't make sense about any game from this trilogy. It's that you leave the GF alone for a short while, and she immedietally starts cheating on you. She's such a whore.
Not really. The first game is the only time this really happens and the end of the game sort of suggests it was all her plan. But then in the second game if she's pure, it takes a whole week of basically constant sexual pressure before the horny girl gives in, and in the third game (this one) all the encounters have a lot of build up and the only one that doesn't, you can view in the crystal room that it's not really a cheating thing for her at first.

The only time it's "immediately" and she's a total whore is when she starts the game out as, well, a total whore. Duh.

Reactions: Emielregisrohellec

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Not really. The first game is the only time this really happens and the end of the game sort of suggests it was all her plan. But then in the second game if she's pure, it takes a whole week of basically constant sexual pressure before the horny girl gives in, and in the third game (this one) all the encounters have a lot of build up and the only one that doesn't, you can view in the crystal room that it's not really a cheating thing for her at first.

The only time it's "immediately" and she's a total whore is when she starts the game out as, well, a total whore. Duh.
People can normally last months without resorting to cheating and she does it after a week in a second game. In the first one it's even worse, she is cheating from day 1. In the third one you leave her alone one time at work and she already cheats on you (personally happened to me with guard duty). It just always breaks immersion, which could be easily fixed by changing how times flows, for example 1 ingame day would count as 1 week or month.
The only explanation to this was in one of the games, where it's mentioned she was molested a lot by old men when she was younger, so she probably developed unhealthy attitude to sex or something.

Sep 4, 2019
People can normally last months without resorting to cheating and she does it after a week in a second game. In the first one it's even worse, she is cheating from day 1. In the third one you leave her alone one time at work and she already cheats on you (personally happened to me with guard duty). It just always breaks immersion, which could be easily fixed by changing how times flows, for example 1 ingame day would count as 1 week or month.
The only explanation to this was in one of the games, where it's mentioned she was molested a lot by old men when she was younger, so she probably developed unhealthy attitude to sex or something.
Bro if she cheats on you after a single guard duty then she was already at extremely slutty status and that's entirely your own fault

Also I'd recommend not looking to an anime cheating game for immersion

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I really hope we get a 4th game or at least another game with similar NTR mystery concepts like this series

Vladcat95

Sep 9, 2018
Como ? o donde? solo e visto cuando le da un beso nada mas
Well... there's a crystal in the gallery called "Lauriel and Count Cusuno". Not with the main character.

ESP: Pues... si que hay un espacio en la galeria que se llama "Lauriel and Count Cusuno". No es con el protagonista.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
For anyone who wants a transparent background for sex poses, please replace the attached picture in the game's www/img/pictures/ subfolder.

TheDarkSky I have attached a modification for your TL v1.1 - please check and integrate the changes:
Map 60, scene unlocker mod.
Map 72, one line TL.
CommonEvents.json, event 7 TL.
plugins.js, multiple reasons.
LoadComSim.js, in-game menu "Load" option TL.
InstantText.js, Instant Text option.

Also, in case you might do anything with it, please note that a user claims to have uploaded the raw for game version 2.02, which supposedly adds some sort of new content, here.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes