EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ275792_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The newest installment in the Boy Hero Ken series, but there are no dragons or demon lords here -- just one boy and his childhood friend!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-11-22
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Sixth Flowerbed -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2020-11-22
Language: English (translated by Thunderhips)
Translator: Thunderhips - F95zone
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

Note: This is marked as abandoned due to the developer ceasing work on all of the planned endings however, there are 3 endings completed

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot6.png Screenshot7.png Screenshot8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Played a few, and there are a few Japanese llines left in but they're not too noticeable.

I also wonder if you'll update the game when the creator( ) updates his?
The game as of this writing has 3 endings. He's currently , called End 3( ).(Confusing without context, I know)
Note that End 1 has 2 Versions: End 1A and End 1B. And then End 2. So three total in game.

I've attached my save(At the point where you will choose the ending, as well as a complete gallery[Sans End 3])

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:PogChamp:I was wondering if anyone would translate this. Oh boi, here come the NTR train.

• Hey there
Reactions: greenp

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Really good RPGM game! (y)
It has some of the best corruption in the genre, it happens a bit too quickly, tho.
The art and sex action are kinda weird, aren't the most refined, not enough animations but stills very stimulating.

An old but lovable villain, This game is worth to try if you don't mind NTR CONTENT.

Boy Hero Ken: Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve. :D

927781_Screenshot3.jpg

Last edited:

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Is this the latest version with all three endings
I have played this game a while ago one ending(investigation ending) was missing
So it includes that or not?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
damn it... it has a harem tag. I hope you can beat the game without NTR.
I feel the same as if not I don't get why there is a harem tag as it is only suppose to be used if the MC has/gets a harem not when one is stolen from him or another character that isn't the MC having one. So kind of feeling a miss use of a tag here unless there is a way to avoid the NTR and get all the girls

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
I feel the same as if not I don't get why there is a harem tag as it is only suppose to be used if the MC has/gets a harem not when one is stolen from him or another character that isn't the MC having one. So kind of feeling a miss use of a tag here unless there is a way to avoid the NTR and get all the girls
100% NTR game. Don't bother if you are looking for a non NTR route. Its the latter of what you mention kind of harem.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes