2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
this game is still on going or is the final version? cause i saw some incomplete scenarios like the chef one

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
can anybody help me, i was saving my game then in the middle of saving my pc shutdown then when i open the game again all my save wont work even the previous one they are not showing in game but they are still in the save file folder

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
can anybody help me, i was saving my game then in the middle of saving my pc shutdown then when i open the game again all my save wont work even the previous one they are not showing in game but they are still in the save file folder
Try this: Start a new game, save to a slot that you don't care about (if you have old Save 1,2,3,4... then save to Slot 10), close the game, then open it again. If your saves are back, then it just means that the global file was corrupted. If not, then I don't know if you can use the old saves.

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
Try this: Start a new game, save to a slot that you don't care about (if you have old Save 1,2,3,4... then save to Slot 10), close the game, then open it again. If your saves are back, then it just means that the global file was corrupted. If not, then I don't know if you can use the old saves.
i already tried this but it only show the new save, if i cant fix it i can just start all over i was just asking to see if i can at least salvage my saves. thanks for the reply tho

Vladcat95

Sep 9, 2018
in the end something happens with the loli ?? or are there scenes that do not appear in the memory room?
I don't remember if it appears in the gallery but, of course there is a scene.

ESP: No recuerdo si aparece en la galeria, pero sí que hay una escena

alaruz

May 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "Vladcat95, publicación: 6762272, miembro: 876885"]
No recuerdo si aparece en la galería pero, por supuesto, hay una escena.

ESP: No recuerdo si aparece en la galeria, pero sí que hay una escena
[/CITA]
Como ? o donde? solo e visto cuando le da un beso nada mas

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes