2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this? It's the only 1 scene left for me to complete the Reminiscence Room.
Gentle3.png
Step by step please

Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this? It's the only 1 scene left for me to complete the Reminiscence Room.
View attachment 1395803
Step by step please
buy the beautiful gem item, then choose 'take a nap' the next day, then go to the inn and talk to the red haired girl and give it to her. then, the next day, choose 'relax by myself' and go to the secret passage next to the count's room

Reactions: Cameronje42r
Jul 20, 2019
it's a decent fun game. the MTL is playable enough (which is unusual. I hardly EVER play an MTL game lol). definitely better gameplay wise than the first two games, it reminds me quite a bit of henteria chronicles chap. 1.

however, at the same time, i feel like the game leaves a lot to be desired still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pyrrical

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
it's a decent fun game. the MTL is playable enough (which is unusual. I hardly EVER play an MTL game lol). definitely better gameplay wise than the first two games, it reminds me quite a bit of henteria chronicles chap. 1.
Must be because of DeepL, it legitimately does an incredible job compared to Google TL. Compared to v1.00 (which I did in Google TL), this at least makes sense. It's just much more picky with the input you feed it, since it's context dependant ahahah, so it's more work to make it good. Plus, I did fix just a few things here and there (like, small random details such as the "rock, paper, scissors" options not getting translated, so doing that myself. Neither Google TL nor DeepL ever translates them ahahah).

And, about your spoiler,

Jul 20, 2019
Must be because of DeepL, it legitimately does an incredible job compared to Google TL. Compared to v1.00 (which I did in Google TL), this at least makes sense. It's just much more picky with the input you feed it, since it's context dependant ahahah, so it's more work to make it good. Plus, I did fix just a few things here and there (like, small random details such as the "rock, paper, scissors" options not getting translated, so doing that myself. Neither Google TL nor DeepL ever translates them ahahah).

And, about your spoiler,
I see. I have heard that DeepL is vastly superior to Google TL. Regardless, good job on the MTL! I wish more MTL games were like this game xD
how do you raise yuyuna friendship with Jonata?
There is no such variable.
However, all you have to do is:

Reactions: Edelweiss20

Keki

Feb 2, 2018
Here's a full save with everything unlocked in case there's ever an update for this in the future.
you need to add the global save aswell, or else it doesnt work.
maybe Im wrong, but just adding the file you uploaded doesnt unlock anything for me.

Edit: thanks for the quick change! :)

Last edited:

Mugenitch

Sep 29, 2019
how do you get second too much rest day event? how do you increase heroine's sensitivity and make her go to village alone

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man this game is in serious need of a guide as well as more of the scenes actually being viewable in the reminiscence room after they happen. The gatekeeper only having one scene in there (and not even with the heroine) is tragic.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Is there a scene missing? There's just one crystal that blatantly isn't there with the rest.
Also, thank you translator. The ending selector is a godsend.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
how do you get second too much rest day event? how do you increase heroine's sensitivity and make her go to village alone
Just keep taking days off and walk up the stairs leading to the lord's room; she'll come out, keep letting her cheat, and I think you need to go alone into the village yourself when she's at high enough sluttiness.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Just keep taking days off and walk up the stairs leading to the lord's room; she'll come out, keep letting her cheat, and I think you need to go alone into the village yourself when she's at high enough sluttiness.
He is right, she followss your character and the event happens.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
For me the first one is best, i like the mystery of exploring a house.
Although this one adds a bit more partners for her.
the 2nd game was the worst, very lacking in sex.

M!M!

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how can I get the scene with Maia? The hint said go to the office while she has a transparent dress, where can I get the dress and she at the office of the lord or elsewhere?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how can I get the scene with Maia? The hint said go to the office while she has a transparent dress, where can I get the dress and she at the office of the lord or elsewhere?
Buy it from the shop in town. Go alone in the day.

M!M!

Feb 24, 2018
Buy it from the shop in town. Go alone in the day.
Is the shop is the same place where I can trade cat medals for gifts? I checked multiple times and the woman didn't sell any dress, also I cannot see any other shop in the town either.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes