2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
EDIT: Btw, do the other 2 games have this standing picture where you can see that she is doing something? Kinda liked it, not sure if it was not a new addition with this one. Without it, the game would be very meh.
Yes, the standing picture is a staple of this series, so if you play the previous games you'll still find it. I particularly enjoyed it in the second one since, unless you constantly check the reminiscence room, you're legitimately left to wonder what's going on on your own since you don't meet her directly for a long while.

Anyone knows how to solve the bug where Yuyuna standing CG has a white background blocking the view behind it? It's a bit annoying.
What do you mean? As far as I'm aware, her standing CG is supposed to have a white background - it only doesn't when she's there with you and the picture is used as a standing portrait for her. If she's away, the CG has a background.

For some reason I can't see NPCS or the player right from the start of the game.
That is incredibly strange. If you're playing on PC and under Japanese locale, then I have no clue what could be causing that since there shouldn't be any reason for them to disappear like that.

Elimin4t0r

Mar 26, 2020
Need some help here guys, maybe im just to stupid for this game :) How can i see any of the stuff from HER perspectiv? Or do you always have to just look at the picture on the right while you play him?

Addiotional question: what does MC have to do, so he can "get" her?

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Tried it. It's... not as interesting as island life or the haunted mansion mystery. Every day is pretty much the same with her and the MTL is understandable but there's a lot of you's there when the characters are obviously talking about someone else like "your sister, your brother" or this will be up to "you" when they're not talking about the player or player character and instead talking about the Baron. Granted I only got the normal ending. The previous games you had answers to the questions in a text document about her starting stats and stuff but now that's absent too. Still, thanks for the TL even if I didn't enjoy this one.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Tried it. It's... not as interesting as island life or the haunted mansion mystery. Every day is pretty much the same with her and the MTL is understandable but there's a lot of you's there when the characters are obviously talking about someone else like "your sister, your brother" or this will be up to "you" when they're not talking about the player or player character and instead talking about the Baron. Granted I only got the normal ending. The previous games you had answers to the questions in a text document about her starting stats and stuff but now that's absent too. Still, thanks for the TL even if I didn't enjoy this one.
Which games are those? Cannot find them on the site.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how do you peek in this game? locker room hole is not available when there is someone having sex in it.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So, can the MC fuck anything other than that AIKA character? i´ve been loking for a while in the game, but all the girl´s seemed to only fuck with other dudes (not that i care, but i find it silly that only the MC gets constantly interrupted).

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So, can the MC fuck anything other than that AIKA character? i´ve been loking for a while in the game, but all the girl´s seemed to only fuck with other dudes (not that i care, but i find it silly that only the MC gets constantly interrupted).
He can go to the tavern at night and pay 4 cat coins to the green haired dancer to get his premature ejaculation on during some anal action.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
A few questions:
- Is there are any way to know where is the girl at the moment ? I often see her in underwear, but she is neither in the bath, her room or the changing room. I tried other rooms without success.
- how to get the cat coins mentionned by @Centrophy?
- where/how to get items that raise affection? (a flower that doesn't wither?)
- how to go to the tavern at night?

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
A few questions:
- Is there are any way to know where is the girl at the moment ? I often see her in underwear, but she is neither in the bath, her room or the changing room. I tried other rooms without success.
1) I don´t know if there is one yet.
2) you get them after learning about them from a vendor in the village (solo holliday only)
3) They don´t rise affection, they unlook events (not even with te MC, but with other dudes), you can buy them with coins from the same merchant that i mentioned above ( in the village, during the day on the phat close to the entrance at the rigth).
the easiest way to get coins is to finish the game with any ending (easy to do) and start a new game, in the recolection room you get a chest with 100 coins)

Reactions: Pyrrical

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
A few questions:
- how to go to the tavern at night?
1) I don´t know if there is one yet.
2) you get them after learning about them from a vendor in the village (solo holliday only)
3) They don´t rise affection, they unlook events (not even with te MC, but with other dudes), you can buy them with coins from the same merchant that i mentioned above ( in the village, during the day on the phat close to the entrance at the rigth).
the easiest way to get coins is to finish the game with any ending (easy to do) and start a new game, in the recolection room you get a chest with 100 coins)
To add to this to get to the tavern at night you need to first find the town which you do by speaking to the baroness on the third floor while working and do a delivery for her. Then to switch to evenings so you can go to the tavern you need to select the nap option at the start of the day.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone recomend a game simmilar to this one, but where the MC actually can fuck with girls ( i don´t mind that the "girlfriend" can be stolen, though there must be avoidable NTR), in this one i found irritating that no mater what you do, the MC doesn´t get to do anything with the girls (even if the action allows for others to do it with the GF)
I alreaddy tried Timeloop NTR, and i liked its mechanics. but i also like the changing standing sprites on this one.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Can someone recomend a game simmilar to this one, but where the MC actually can fuck with girls ( i don´t mind that the "girlfriend" can be stolen, though there must be avoidable NTR), in this one i found irritating that no mater what you do, the MC doesn´t get to do anything with the girls (even if the action allows for others to do it with the GF)
I alreaddy tried Timeloop NTR, and i liked its mechanics. but i also like the changing standing sprites on this one.
Are you asking specifically for NTR games where the MC can still get his dick wet? Off the top of my head you've got;

Furry Ear Girls Never Betray, fairly standard rpgmaker game where you could go pure love or NTR routes, with a couple of side characters you can bone

Sphilias Familiar, another rpgmaker one, it's more sharing than NTR for the most part, the MC can let or encourage others to bang his waifu, but there is an actual NTR route later in the game.

Sana, I think it has what you asked for, but the artstyle is an... aquired taste...?

Leane 2, I think the MC can only choose one girl to end up with/have a scene with, so might not quite fit your criteria. Great game though

Seed of the Dead: Sweet home, pretty good zombie shooter with multiple heroines to woo and optional NTR scenes

Amor Magic Academy, everybody's fucking everbody, but you compete with other guys for the affection of the three heroines. NTR is not avoidable right at the start but you can win the girl back

There's also the previous games made by this dev and the dev who made the timeloop game.
I think those are all the one's I can think of with NTR where the MC still get's laid. Probably tons more, I didn't bother mentioning untranslated games and don't really follow a lot of Western games

Reactions: Pyrrical and Grex

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Are you asking specifically for NTR games where the MC can still get his dick wet? Off the top of my head you've got;
Snip
Yeah, a few of these i already played, i´ll give it a try to the furry ears one. (honestly i´m not a NTR [netorare or netorase] guy, but it doesn´t bother me, it just irritating that the effort one´s making to bone someone is not compensated)
I´m more of Rance like games (where the MC can fuck everything with holes in it, but also can lose girls for making the wrong desisions or losing in battle, like its a punishment for failure)

Sep 4, 2019
So what are all the hide-and-seek events? So far I've got:

Yuyuna fucking Mark on his bed
Yuyuna fucking the head servant dude in his room
Yuyuna sucking off the green haired guard

Yuyuna getting fucked my the head servant dude when you hide in the maidservants closet
Yuyuna getting fucked by Mark when you hide under Mark's bed

Yuyuna sucking off Jonata when you hide in the closet with Laurie

Am I missing any?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes