• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 4, 2019
Anyone with access to the 2.01 update should post it. It fixes a jarring visual bug with the new standing pose where if you leave during the pose, sometimes it'll combine it with her standing pose and looks super ugly

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Dev mention on his new blog post that he want's to finish the game before the year ends. So it's still not the final version it seems.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Dev mention on his new blog post that he want's to finish the game before the year ends. So it's still not the final version it seems.
What's his blog? I would like to follow him, as I see that he doesn't have one on dlsite.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Between personal life stuff and feeling a little sick, I've got to say, it hasn't been that much fun to work on this so much more lol. But I felt a little bad about not finishing this, so... I just updated the main post with the MTL for version 2.01 after working on it for a while.

Things worthy of note would be the fact that I redid the whole TL in DeepL this time - but since DeepL loses its mind whenever there's line breaks in the middle of text (and this game uses manual line breaks for everything), creating some absolute poetry among poetry... I did all this manually: exporting the text, removing every line break in the middle of sentences, passing it through DeepL, re-inserting line breaks for the English version, and then putting it back into the game. It was rather exhausting, I've gotta say. But, because of this, the translation should be higher quality than anything done with Translator++.

Of course, the new feature (that I HIGHLY recommend enabling by checking out your room's closet!), "Secret Memories" is also translated in the Main Menu (it shows Yuna's last memory, and lets you know what she did behind your back, whether you noticed or not). Yeah, Yuyuna got translated into Yuna, sorry ahahah.

Aside from that, I also felt like, in English, you CAN'T keep a 3 character limit for your name's suffix, so I raised it to 5 (you can now pick -kun, -chan, -sama or whatever else), also raising the name from 5 character to 6 just because I was already there.

I also re-inserted the ED Picker Mod in the recollection room, you'll unlock it after beating the game once.

I hope you guys enjoy, sorry for taking so long!

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Between personal life stuff and feeling a little sick, I've got to say, it hasn't been that much fun to work on this so much more lol. But I felt a little bad about not finishing this, so... I just updated the main post with the MTL for version 2.01 after working on it for a while.

Things worthy of note would be the fact that I redid the whole TL in DeepL this time - but since DeepL loses its mind whenever there's line breaks in the middle of text (and this game uses manual line breaks for everything), creating some absolute poetry among poetry... I did all this manually: exporting the text, removing every line break in the middle of sentences, passing it through DeepL, re-inserting line breaks for the English version, and then putting it back into the game. It was rather exhausting, I've gotta say. But, because of this, the translation should be higher quality than anything done with Translator++.

Of course, the new feature (that I HIGHLY recommend enabling by checking out your room's closet!), "Secret Memories" is also translated in the Main Menu (it shows Yuna's last memory, and lets you know what she did behind your back, whether you noticed or not). Yeah, Yuyuna got translated into Yuna, sorry ahahah.

Aside from that, I also felt like, in English, you CAN'T keep a 3 character limit for your name's suffix, so I raised it to 5 (you can now pick -kun, -chan, -sama or whatever else), also raising the name from 5 character to 6 just because I was already there.

I also re-inserted the ED Picker Mod in the recollection room, you'll unlock it after beating the game once.

I hope you guys enjoy, sorry for taking so long!
Thanks for your TL work and stay safe.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to solve the bug where Yuyuna standing CG has a white background blocking the view behind it? It's a bit annoying.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
[Etch event]
10 basic CGs of the heroine.
One CG for the status screen.
9 erotic standing pictures.
9 basic CGs of characters other than the heroine.

Doesn't sound like much content...

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I'll be nice enough and not write a review for this one.
It isn't an issue with the NTR. I'm neutral on that stance it doesn't turn me off or on.
My issue is in connecting with the character I play.
If I don't trust a woman I simply am not with her. I move on. So being in a situation like this for me never happens.
I do know friends who get that way. They generally have issues like lack of confidence to go out and find someone else.
Some think they deserve it ...
Doesn't really matter its not me couldn't make the connection to the character.

Reactions: Larry2000

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
[Etch event]
10 basic CGs of the heroine.
One CG for the status screen.
9 erotic standing pictures.
9 basic CGs of characters other than the heroine.

Doesn't sound like much content...
It is a lot about the scenes themselves, than the cgs. You see the standing picture (undressing, fucking etc). Multiple scenes can use the same pictures, so you kinda get more usage from a single CG.

Mystery ntr does not really need that much cg to begin with, prime example being NTRPG and henteria.

EDIT: Btw, do the other 2 games have this standing picture where you can see that she is doing something? Kinda liked it, not sure if it was not a new addition with this one. Without it, the game would be very meh.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes