• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Dev made a new post today.
-He needs to finish 1 more CG & Erotic standing CG
He said the new update might finish by next week at best.

Reactions: ferls

dretch

Dec 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
i just "finished" the game, but i wanted to know if there is a way to spy on yuyuna in the bathroom.
When you choose "take the day off" and you go for a bath and there's the blue-haired guy spying.
Thank you

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
i just "finished" the game, but i wanted to know if there is a way to spy on yuyuna in the bathroom.
When you choose "take the day off" and you go for a bath and there's the blue-haired guy spying.
Thank you
as far as I know there is no way to spy on her in the bath. at least yet, mb in 2.0 it will be

May 21, 2018
Can not wait for the proper translation. TheDarkSky made a great job translating basic elements of the game to make it playable but still I would love to see and understand whole conversations….

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Looks like there will be a future update for the game since the new events/CG's isn't implement into the recollection room yet so hopefully he adds more stuff for the game beyond v2.00

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018

Changelog run through MTL:
[Modifications and additions in ver2.00]
[・ Addition of events]
[・ 1 CG and 1 erotic standing picture added]
[・ Correction of typographical errors]
the game gets an error and fails to load img files at start up.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
the game gets an error and fails to load img files at start up.
I'm guessing you didn't download with a Japanese Locale? If you download an untranslated Japanese game to a none Japanese computer it does not have the fonts for the characters so it turns the file names into random crap, then the game can't find them. Either set your computer to Japan locale, restart and then download OR wait for that version to be translated fully.

Reactions: Sin-xix
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes