2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Here some possible update/fix and info from dev comments so far:
-He wants to redraw some event CG (specifically those that present in the trial version)
-He wants to add more of Yuyuna standing CG
-The peeping on Yuyuna without noticing that it's her is a popular topic so it might get add to the game in future update.
-Luke as a cheating partner was something he came up with in the middle of production which is why it's lacks development. Also, there are some unfinish/unimplemented event related to him (probably him having sex with his childhood friend the rookie maid. You can see their sprite in the game folder)
-The long haired guy who tells you the secret peeping spots in the mansion was supposed to have his own cheating event but dev forgot to finish it.
-Dev states that any visual pregnancy (text is fine as in ED 4) and hard NTR is something he didn't want to work on since it's not his thing.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What exactly makes "hard" NTR?
I mean, NTR itself makes some of us hard, but I don't think that's what you mean.
Nice.

I think Hard NTR is supposed to be more focused on the psychological effect on the player. I usually think of those games as having a lot more emphasis on rape or corruption, possibly going into situations like the love interest being raped/having sex in front of the MC. It REALLY aims at hurting the player/MC. A few I can think of are NTRPG2, Thug/Dark Hero Party and NTR Knight Story.

In this game, the NTR isn't super crushing. Yeah, she's cheating on you and you see this through the player's viewpoint but it's relatively light. You see her cheating but the MC is mostly unaware of it and you can kind of distance yourself to see this as a general cheating GF kind of game.

Reactions: Thronico

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
I think Hard NTR is supposed to be more focused on the psychological effect on the player.
This. I should have been more specific but decide to simplify it. Basically the dev didn't want to create a depressing tone for his game since it will make him feel depress afterwards which is why his game have its MC blissfully ignorant.

May 21, 2018
This. I should have been more specific but decide to simplify it. Basically the dev didn't want to create a depressing tone for his game since it will make him feel depress afterwards which is why his game have its MC blissfully ignorant.
This is an element I really like in gentle girl series. GF is a whore who is really enjoying cheating on MC but she does not want him to know because she cares about him. She needs to be fucked secretly but she is not forced to. NTRPG 2 was to depressing and THP that I was not even able to continue playing.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I enjoy this series despite the lame art because MCs that remain ignorant in NTR games are super rare. Gives games a comedic element which I enjoy.

Doesn't look like enough changed to make it downloading over the fixed up version in the OP, just figured I'd throw it here since I could.

April 25, 2021 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added
Modifications and additions in ver1.01
・ Addition of CG mode to the recollection room
・ Bug fixes
・ Correction of typographical errors

Reactions: Thronico

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I enjoy this series despite the lame art because MCs that remain ignorant in NTR games are super rare. Gives games a comedic element which I enjoy.

Doesn't look like enough changed to make it downloading over the fixed up version in the OP, just figured I'd throw it here since I could.

April 25, 2021 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added
Modifications and additions in ver1.01
・ Addition of CG mode to the recollection room
・ Bug fixes
・ Correction of typographical errors
I'll probably give it a look when I get the chance and see if I can easily just update it, but it may be a while since it looks like pretty minor fixes (and I already have my hands full with my main translation project ahahah). I'd rather wait to see if some additional mini-updates/fixes get released before I actually update it though.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Game is now updated to ver 1.02 with few changes to:
- A certain ending got updated (probably ending 2 which is Marks NTR ending) and some scene/event related to said ending were updated as well. (I might be wrong on this)
- Requirement to unlock a certain ending was changed (this is specifically for ED 5 which is the mansion slut ED. He change it so its easier to unlock said ending)

UPDATED
Game is now ver 1.03
- Game now has Secret Memories/Last experience flavor text function.

Last edited:

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Game is now ver 1.04 with:
- Reworked CG (specifically CG that was used in the trial version). You can see a comparison on his recent blog post.
- Add 1 new Yuyuna standing CG.
- Bug fixes
He noted for the next update afterwards will focus on adding more content for the game so its probably gonna be a good while to see some new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desan3 and Sin-xix

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Any word on if we could get the translation patched up to the latest version for the QoL and extra CG it adds?

Edit: Sorry, just saw the post by OP from May 3rd up above. For those who were going to ask the same thing I did, it won't be immediate, due to their main project, but should come around eventually.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they need to add the main character able to walk at night like part 2. instead of event that allow him to wake up.

oshcarmayer

Dec 1, 2019
I just completed (i think) all of the recollection room scenes, but don't know how to trigger the ending..... also, all he objects (wine, flower...) how are they used? I suppose wine is there to modify yuyuna's status and al.... but how do I use it?

Any help?

Thank you for the translation!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes