• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I just completed (i think) all of the recollection room scenes, but don't know how to trigger the ending..... also, all he objects (wine, flower...) how are they used? I suppose wine is there to modify yuyuna's status and al.... but how do I use it?

Any help?

Thank you for the translation!
Object are only used as gifts for minor ladies I think.
To end the game on your free day with Yuela (2nd option at new day) talk to noble son (the mage guy who cucks you when you go to the city alone), you should have been told about it during story scenes.

Ader344

Feb 7, 2021
I have got all the memories apart from the first one. I opened them during the gameplay.
well i don't know how to get bar scenes with Yuyuna and her walking around village naked... and idk how to enter the city... So i pretty much done with this game, i don't want to play it anymore i just want to watch the memories, i even donated to the translator, but now i hate myself, my life and the fact that i am stuck here without any comprehensive walkthrough for this game

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
anyone knows whats the matter with the plant in front of the guest room, any interavtion there?
There is a secret room behind the plant in the corner of the room from which you can observe nobleman with the girls. To be aware of the room you must first speak with the guy who uses peephole in the ground floor. To speak with him you must be alone (I do not rembeber the exact part of the day) and meet him in the corridor on the right (I do not remember if it is in the ground floor or the first floor).

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
So are there newer versions coming or is the downloadfile provided including the 1.04, or are the changes too minimal to bother?

May 21, 2018
So are there newer versions coming or is the downloadfile provided including the 1.04, or are the changes too minimal to bother?
There will be newer versions coming. According to the developers website he should be giving more information at the begging of the June.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Version in the OP is still the 1.0 release, if you want to play the game translated to english wait for the latest version (1.04), it has better drawn CGs for the most part, bugs fixing and a fixed gallery room

Reactions: Sagaspam

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Version in the OP is still the 1.0 release, if you want to play the game translated to english wait for the latest version (1.04), it has better drawn CGs for the most part, bugs fixing and a fixed gallery room
Any translation ETA? Does translator have 1.04?

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
you have to go to the upper floor mleft side down room and talk to the lady when working. she will send you to deliver stuff to the village and afterwards you can go there solo too

Reactions: polaco

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Summary of the new post on Dev blog:
Game update will take a while since he had some health issue (nothing too major he wrote).
- He currently working on the new scene/event. It's mostly finish however he express difficulties on adding new event onto the game since he had to look on the game map and choose where to put them plus checks on clashing event on said map.
- He'll be adding 3 new CG scene. (which means there is probably 3 new event)
- He'll be adding 2 new erotic standing CG. (He wants to add more but having trouble choosing what pose to draw for them)
He wrote that next blog post will probably drop in 15 June or early.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Here's a . I don't usually check threads unless someone replies to me, so someone be sure to quote me when V2.00 is released.

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for sharing. I got completely hooked on this game and its two prequels, never played anything quite like 'em. Does anyone have any recommendations of similar games?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I got completely hooked on this game and its two prequels, never played anything quite like 'em. Does anyone have any recommendations of similar games?
Depends on how similiar you mean. If you don't mind having to use Translator ++ there is the 'Survive' Series 1, 2 and 3. Basic premise is the same in all 3, stranded on an island with your girl and a random guy. Keep her close to you or don't ;-)

Reactions: ferls
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes