• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Depends on how similiar you mean. If you don't mind having to use Translator ++ there is the 'Survive' Series 1, 2 and 3. Basic premise is the same in all 3, stranded on an island with your girl and a random guy. Keep her close to you or don't ;-)
Are they just called "Survive 1", "Survive 2", and "Survive 3" or is there a more accurate title/developer circle to search (if they're even on this site)?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Are they just called "Survive 1", "Survive 2", and "Survive 3" or is there a more accurate title/developer circle to search (if they're even on this site)?
I think they're referring to these games (haven't played them myself, but they definitely fit their description):
- (they come in a single package actually)
-

Reactions: ferls

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think they're referring to these games (haven't played them myself, but they definitely fit their description):
- (they come in a single package actually)
-
Snap!

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Depends on how similiar you mean. If you don't mind having to use Translator ++ there is the 'Survive' Series 1, 2 and 3. Basic premise is the same in all 3, stranded on an island with your girl and a random guy. Keep her close to you or don't ;-)
Thanks! Will definitely be checking these out. Gentle Girl 2 happened to be my favourite thematically so I am sure I will like these.

Munchmunch

Feb 21, 2018
How do you translate the custom menu for the girl? I found the plugin for it and google translated the menu but when I open the game the menu is just blank with no text. Can't find any solutions on the internet. I did this for the 1.04 version btw

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
How do you translate the custom menu for the girl? I found the plugin for it and google translated the menu but when I open the game the menu is just blank with no text. Can't find any solutions on the internet. I did this for the 1.04 version btw
What plugin did you use? I used (the free version suffices, also, my windows defender falsely flags this one as a threat, so I have to disable that temporarily) to translate 1.04, and other than having to scale down the font size (I think -13 was good) I had no issues.

Last edited:

Munchmunch

Feb 21, 2018
What plugin did you use? I used (the free version suffices, also, my windows defender falsely flags this one as a threat, so I have to disable that temporarily) to translate 1.04, and other than having to scale down the font size (I think -13 was good) I had no issues.
Oh I meant the GraphicalDesignMode.js plugin. I copy and pasted the text into google translate and saved the plugin. When I would load the game it would all be blank. If your way works better then I'll just do that

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Oh I meant the GraphicalDesignMode.js plugin. I copy and pasted the text into google translate and saved the plugin. When I would load the game it would all be blank. If your way works better then I'll just do that
It took a bit to figure out how it worked, but I like mtool. The option to scale down the font helps a lot to deal with text flowing out of the textboxes (without it you can't even check the H numbers in the pause menu of this game, for example). There's also an option to auto-create save states (though in my experience they do occasionally bug out, but it is better than nothing) plus some nifty data editing tools in there (like inventory editing). It also works for wolf rpg games. I know there's another tool called translator++, but I never tried that one. If you need any help PM me, before we stray too far off-topic.

Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone have the right combination to make her start out slutty for this one? I'm trying to manually brute force it but I'm slowly going crazy

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
Summary of the new post on Dev blog:
Game update will take a while since he had some health issue (nothing too major he wrote).
- He currently working on the new scene/event. It's mostly finish however he express difficulties on adding new event onto the game since he had to look on the game map and choose where to put them plus checks on clashing event on said map.
- He'll be adding 3 new CG scene. (which means there is probably 3 new event)
- He'll be adding 2 new erotic standing CG. (He wants to add more but having trouble choosing what pose to draw for them)
He wrote that next blog post will probably drop in 15 June or early.
any news on the DEVblog?

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
Are there more games of him translated/aviable here? i see he has more on his DLsite but cant seem to find them here

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Are there more games of him translated/aviable here? i see he has more on his DLsite but cant seem to find them here
Gentle Girl 1 & 2 are translated and available on here. I don't think any of his other games are translated. I was able to play (cool game, if you liked the Gentle Girl games) just fine with a google translate (+ font rescale), the translation was comprehendible. I tried with the same tool and it was incomprehendible. Didn't try the others

Reactions: andrim890
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes