BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
9dae9e856be31ca120cb53576dd90430.jpg

Overview:
main character (player) who was cruising on a yacht invited by the president of his lover's part-time job during the summer vacation, noticed that he was alone on a strange sandy beach.
The main character's purpose is to live and escape from the island, but in fact she is also on the same island.
But she is working with the president so please find her as soon as possible.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-02
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Developer: Unidentified Flying Monster -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.00
Language: English {Fan Translated)
Translator: Anonymous
Other Games: A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
SAVE -

Thanks for the link Mirene

630b0ae87ba42ec5b67a709a72b703d8.png d1bf3cbd91488418cfbc569c86df6b58.png 8e0cfebcc78d31d86ca74f9c3ef3eafd.png 9b3db7c458ab41f38011b5a123cffee6.png 589c25efe136a020f00beaf45102106e.png 0633c6dffc7314328956fe7f9b04695b.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Horalover - Link

Full gallery for 2.0 attached.

For the new events, it adds a "post-game". I don't think you can see the regular events anymore in gameplay without starting over so make a save. Now there are events after the game when you stay at the house and Yuuna cucks you with the old president. Talk to Yuuna and you will go to some area and she will cuck you at some point. Not sure what happens if you went the non-ntr route.

Save

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Not as great as the first game imo- having to use the gallery and flashbacks to see the scene instead of it just being barely out of sight isn't as appealing.
All the H scenes are like that? There isn't any mystery as the protagonist?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know how exactly the questionnaire affect her starting stats, like which choice does what? I remember while playing the JP version, while the choices do affect her, it was also pretty random.

Ekkoo

May 9, 2017
what do I need to enter the cave? I only have the match atm, been running around the map, can't find anything. My items right now are, bottle, rod, match, memo and key

Ekkoo

May 9, 2017
what do I need to enter the cave? I only have the match atm, been running around the map, can't find anything. My items right now are, bottle, rod, match, memo and key
nvmnd, I finished the game lol

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Both aren't really my thing...couldn't the MC be a badass guy and save the girl from the scumbag boss and all those other would be stealers/rapists?
That would mean the devs have to put a lot of effort into the mechanics of the game and implement multiple routes instead of a linear story with some choices affecting the stats screen.

TBH games where NTR is a result of failing as a player can be amazing and it's a much more effective "game over" or punishment for those who hate NTR than anything else I can think of. The downside is, you're making effectively 2 games for different target groups, which often results in one option being a little anemic (see non-NTR routes in furry ear girls never betray).

Oh and btw on the game itself, unlike the first game where you could avoid NTR and get a pure love ending, in this one the NTR is unavoidable in all cases. Thanks for the correction!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical and sonhot

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
That would mean the devs have to put a lot of effort into the mechanics of the game and implement multiple routes instead of a linear story with some choices affecting the stats screen.

TBH games where NTR is a result of failing as a player can be amazing and it's a much more effective "game over" or punishment for those who hate NTR than anything else I can think of. The downside is, you're making effectively 2 games for different target groups, which often results in one option being a little anemic (see non-NTR routes in furry ear girls never betray).

Oh and btw on the game itself, unlike the first game where you could avoid NTR and get a pure love ending, in this one the NTR is unavoidable in all cases.
Actually this game has 6 endings and you can avoid NTR. But you need to set the girlfriend to lovey-dovey during the intro when you pick choices.
There are 2 ways to get the happy ending.
One is to speed through getting all the ncessary items and making your way to the house where the gf resides. Do it within 4-5 days.
The other is to simply give yourself the items day 1 and just make your way to her before she can get molested even once.

Overall a short but enjoyable game. Sadly there isn't really any content for the mc, if you want sex scenes you'll need to watch or get the ntr scenes.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I really can't understand it: why ntr is so popular??
Is it some superior kink to be little sissy-boy, who have "best waifu" material, that can be stolen by literally anyone (even kids and dogs, Karl)???
I can believe, that corruption itself is sounds good enough... but then why can't we play as that stealing scumbag, who definetelly have balls??

I literally can't fap on it, cuz I do "faceplam" every time MC is being "smartly" cucked... and I don't really want to "facepalm" while fap..
What is hard to understand?
People like the scenario / tension /morality etc of it, nothing deeper than that.
You think everyone that likes 'rape' are actually rapists that would enjoy raping people left and right IRL and all the 'incest' fans would bang their moms if she bent over or something?

Its kinda like asking why you can't play as a non-related person and have a completely vanilla relationship and romance instead of being related in a incest game.... kinda defeats the point ye?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Anyone know how exactly the questionnaire affect her starting stats, like which choice does what? I remember while playing the JP version, while the choices do affect her, it was also pretty random.
Both in this game and the first game, the questionnaire was a bitch to understand. If you start a new game (maybe after clearing it once so use the save data), you can just set the heroine as pure.
There is no virgin mode. At this point, she has had sex with the MC (offscreen) so she either has 1 partner or more. As far as I can tell, the starting stat page is mostly just flavor text. There doesn't seem to be an impact on the actual gameplay, unlike the first one.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Both in this game and the first game, the questionnaire was a bitch to understand. If you start a new game (maybe after clearing it once so use the save data), you can just set the heroine as pure.
There is no virgin mode. At this point, she has had sex with the MC (offscreen) so she either has 1 partner or more. As far as I can tell, the starting stat page is mostly just flavor text. There doesn't seem to be an impact on the actual gameplay, unlike the first one.
actually they do affect the difficulty of getting the happy end and how soon she will cheat on you.
If you answer right and get the lovey-dovey girlfriend stats at the start of the game, the girl will wait 7 days before she voluntarily cheats on you.
If you get a normal or slut girlfriend she'll cheat on you in 3-5 days (varies).
You can reliably finish the game in 6-7 days without any cheats and she'll have only been sleep raped once and molested at night 2-3 times which is unavoidable.
If you really just wanna get the good end, just edit the save to give you the items you need, walk over to the house and finish the game.

Reactions: rokrad

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
just pick the choices that make you spend the most time with her, like "meeting every day", "wanna eat yuyuna" etc.
You'll get the lovey-dovey girlfriend who will take the longest to cheat on you.
This makes a clean playthrough the easiest as you'll have 7 days before she cheats on you.
Remember that if you see her wearing a transparent nightee on day 7, you better reach her before the night or it's ntr end.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Can you throw the title of the game where the girl is stolen by "kids and dogs". I need it... for research purposes.
For science??? No problemo!
Try this: Furry ear girls never betray
Silver-one can lose her V-card to lil boy for 10.000g [spoiler: he will pay only 10g LOL]
Foxy can be R-ped by big fat ugly nasty swine [spoiler: she will be very ashamed, cuz it was very enjoyable experience for her]

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
What is hard to understand?
People like the scenario / tension /morality etc of it, nothing deeper than that.
You think everyone that likes 'rape' are actually rapists that would enjoy raping people left and right IRL and all the 'incest' fans would bang their moms if she bent over or something?

Its kinda like asking why you can't play as a non-related person and have a completely vanilla relationship and romance instead of being related in a incest game.... kinda defeats the point ye?
No, I like this scenario too, but with only one LITTLE DIFFERENCE: Me stealing, instead of stealing from me.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes