EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1636826540535.png

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - TORRENT
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

RJ277410_img_smp1.jpg RJ277410_img_smp2.jpg RJ277410_img_smp3.jpg RJ277410_img_smp4.jpg RJ277410_img_smp5.jpg RJ277410_img_smp6.jpg RJ277410_img_smp7.jpg RJ277410_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I can deal with the people complaining about netorare. I don't like it, I think it's crazy but fine, everyone has their own opinion. That doesn't mean you have to share it, but fine.

But all these people hyping me up with netorare games only to have a MTL tag...that's pure, unabashed evil.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I already have the hgame 1.20 in jap, which is why I don't really want to redownload the whole game again. So, does anyone have a link to the optimized/decensored patch only, if there's any?

Reactions: Dofengqi

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Oh wait, has NTR but thank G it's avoidable (?)

Guess that's fine... wait a minute... (Gets a Sphilia's Familiar Flashback)

Imma download this but maybe I should play some other games first, in-case I get nightmares again.

Seriously, NTR is a hit-and-miss thing... It's addicting but delving too much into the characters (specially if you're the "MC" and is the one being NTR'd) could be as destructive as illegal drugs is... I guess this pretty much adds up to depression, lost of self-confidence, and hate / doubt for the opposite sex and/or other people, and the obvious taint to one's mind.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
i guess wait someone to pick it up and polish it
I guess that means that the patch comes with the full game itself. I always heard about that decensor CobraL made mention of but never get to see what it even looks like. Can someone who have downloaded the game please show some preview of what that 'decensor' looks like?

Feb 4, 2018
Oh wait, has NTR but thank G it's avoidable (?)

Guess that's fine... wait a minute... (Gets a Sphilia's Familiar Flashback)

Imma download this but maybe I should play some other games first, in-case I get nightmares again.

Ahahahaha... Why the fuck did you mention Sphilia's familiar... Now i'm going to have nightmares again... Anyway, it's not like that, i assure you. The NTR of this game SHOULD be completely avoidable, hoping that it's not Thug Hero Party in disguise

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes