Feb 4, 2018
I wish i could read japanese... I love translating things, i translated more than 200 animes in italian language when i was into a fansub xD But, unfortunately, i can't read Japanese nor i know how to translate videogames. If only i knew the language i would translate them personally, starting from the fucking Mahou Koukaku

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Played the game in Japanese, although the art is good, the content of the story is just...meh
I guess you could call this NTR, but its not the good kinds of NTR, and by that I mean that I'm not feeling any emotional attachment to the two main girls
The CGs are mostly losses or controling the girls to go out and whore themselves because of.....I dunno, stupidity?
MC rarely interacts with the girls and vice versa, until in last chp where you abruptly came into a relationship with the one with highest love, the NTR content and whoring content has no impact on this relationship whatsoever unless you whore yourself to the final boss in the final chapter (and why TF would you do that)

Oh also MC can't have actual sex with a girl unless the relationship goes offical (eg last chapter), which will lock you out of the other girl, also you wear rubber

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Played the game in Japanese, although the art is good, the content of the story is just...meh
I guess you could call this NTR, but its not the good kinds of NTR, and by that I mean that I'm not feeling any emotional attachment to the two main girls
The CGs are mostly losses or controling the girls to go out and whore themselves because of.....I dunno, stupidity?
MC rarely interacts with the girls and vice versa, until in last chp where you abruptly came into a relationship with the one with highest love, the NTR content and whoring content has no impact on this relationship whatsoever unless you whore yourself to the final boss in the final chapter (and why TF would you do that)

Oh also MC can't have actual sex with a girl unless the relationship goes offical (eg last chapter), which will lock you out of the other girl, also you wear rubber
So basically a NTR game with harem and romance tagged on to attract more customers. Disgusting devs.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
... So, the game's description was translate from japanese with the same tool that translated the game ? I'm scared now ...

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Since Ntr is avoidable.
Then there is the important question.
How much content is there if I avoid Ntr?

Thanks for the warning.
The game is clearly not worth playing..
Wish it had equal amount of both so going a romance route would also be rewarding.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes