Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
These games play the same, by the circle I mean, they're all just generic with NTR tagged on 'cos it's "content". These games are so bland and you're best off downloading/looking at the art on ehentai as they're glorified CG hunters.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I was all interested and exited before I noticed MTL. Ok fellas lay it on me. How bad is th translation?

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
It says male protagonist, but honestly should include both, because it looks like you have full control of the girls also

Hoping this gets a proper translation at some point, looks too good to pass

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Unless i'm remembering wrong, this circle is known for its NTR works and no vanilla, so if anything its the other way around.
Well, if new players come in and support the game, then ntr fans aren't really losing since their game is receiving support

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, if new players come in and support the game, then ntr fans aren't really losing since their game is receiving support
Unless it becomes the norm in all their games and suddenly you have multiple games with half finished routes, when before at least they delivered on NTR. Nothing lost, nothing gained for me.

Reactions: Eldar

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
>Game about protecting two monster girls from the horny world and confessing to them on the way
>NTR can happen but you can also avoid it.
>snapscrackel.mp3
My time has come.
View attachment 727390
I mean, if the "Horny world" is enough to corrupt them it doesn't really matter if you protect them in the end, does it?

The fact that they can be corrupted by getting Graped it's by itself proof that they were thots at heart all along.

If you have someone you love and you get this type of darkness get hold of yourself it's purely by one's own choice.

A dog that loves his master always comes back to him, no matter what happens to him or the master itself, an unfaithful dog turns page and forgets about its previous master every time someone else offers him/her food, it makes that choice because he doesn't actually gives a fuck about the master, it's only truly interested on getting fed ( pleasure).

On the opposite side, some dogs even go to the lenght of hurting themselves for the person they love, even if it means starving themselves or actually die.

Feeling pleasure by sex it's one thing and can also be caused by a natural response but , the problem is that feeling pleasure in your soul during that kind of situation means you are actually indeed enjoying it and you were only hiding that part of you from the public and yourself.

Tl;dr It doesn't matter if you can indeed prevent it, the fact this kind of corruption is even a possibility in their heart means you have already lost.

If they say they love you but they get corrupted by Grape, it means they never truly did, the essence of that person in itself it's wrong by default and as long as you stay with that kind of person you're getting cucked no matter what.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes