• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Can't really agree with the second part, cuz we almost every time we play and see as this "just a second from friendzone"-dude and his almost GF, who did nothing wrong, and then shit is coming.
No revenge, no moral, no karma: pair was just terribly unlucky.

If it was a revenge scenario, than it was perfect-fit, but not here I think.
Thanks for reading at least. You might be right, but from the other comments I've read even in this thread (like your " Me stealing, instead of stealing from me. "), an assertion of dominance, taking and being in control of the situation is the turn-on for many. Considering how often women are portrayed as having the upper hand in relationships (problem => man sleeps on the couch), I assume it plays a part. Maybe not for everyone but at least for some, in a cathartic kinda way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vitamin433

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Damn, this one... really sucks a lot. Both compared to the first one, and on its own.

I think the provided ending guide isn't quite accurate either, which is a pain. I need to "find" an updated copy of the MV editor sometime...

Last edited:
Reactions: lovegoel

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How to make a pure girlfriend ?
I picked some random options at the start of the game and got - a girl that would sleep with everyone gangbangs and all ;p

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
This is just my theory but I'd say it's because of how things are nowadays (NTR wasn't as popular before after all). You have plenty of girls who play with men, far more than before, with a vast majority of divorces initiated by them so they can get child support. Paternity fraud is more widespread than most would think. Before hitting the wall at 35-40 they date the players and after that age "no more fun, I want someone serious"... meaning no fun for the responsible, caring, loving beta while the alphas all had their turn before. Around 25% of girls dating on Tinders are doing it for free lunch or to have the guy fix something at home. Etc etc. In other words, plenty of heartaches... and those players also break hearts, make no mistake.

So now when those guys who were hurt or heard of such deals see an NTR game (not saying all NTR loving people, guys or gals, are like that), they're like "hah, another supposedly sweet and lovey-dovey girlfriend who happens to be a lying, cheating gardening tool" and get off on her suffering because she's getting her just desserts. The more douchebag or uglier the dude, the better. She doesn't deserve happiness in her life. Sugarcoat trash all you want, it's still trash in the end.

I may be wrong, but I found that makes sense. I'm not into NTR myself though so take that with a grain of salt.
I just like seeing an innocent girl getting corrupted. I never see myself as the MC in these games, so it's like I'm just watching an story.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
How do you get ending 3? Lovey-dovey end, got everything except this one.
In the beginning when answering questions about spending time with the gf, pick the options that make you spend the most time together. This will get you the lovey dovey gf who will wait 6-7 days before she cheats voluntarily which will lock you out of the happy end. (if you can't get to her before day 8 then it's game over for happy end).

Reactions: polaco

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
In the beginning when answering questions about spending time with the gf, pick the options that make you spend the most time together. This will get you the lovey dovey gf who will wait 6-7 days before she cheats voluntarily which will lock you out of the happy end. (if you can't get to her before day 8 then it's game over for happy end).
This is incorrect. It's the "Devoted Girlfriend" status that is the one that waits longer before cheating voluntarily, and that gets you the "happy end" which is different from the "lovey-dovey end".
How to make a pure girlfriend ?
I picked some random options at the start of the game and got - a girl that would sleep with everyone gangbangs and all ;p
I forget the exact dialogue options that lead to her being "Devoted" at the start, but if you choose to skip the prologue, it will give you the option to set the girl to pure status. So just play the prologue as much as you want to see the dialogue, then start over and have the game force that result.
Okay, enough talking about NTR. If you want to discuss why certain people like certain genres, please talk in General Discussions
Thanks. So tired of people coming into threads for games that are clearly tagged with content they don't like, just to bitch that it even exists.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
This is incorrect. It's the "Devoted Girlfriend" status that is the one that waits longer before cheating voluntarily, and that gets you the "happy end" which is different from the "lovey-dovey end".

I forget the exact dialogue options that lead to her being "Devoted" at the start, but if you choose to skip the prologue, it will give you the option to set the girl to pure status. So just play the prologue as much as you want to see the dialogue, then start over and have the game force that result.

Thanks. So tired of people coming into threads for games that are clearly tagged with content they don't like, just to bitch that it even exists.
do you know how to get the lovey-dovey end then?
can't seem to get it.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Supposedly this group has another game coming out in March or so, this time doing an isekai. Hopefully it's better than this one.
do you know how to get the lovey-dovey end then?
can't seem to get it.
Okay, I finally managed to get around the weird error preventing me from opening up this game's files like normal and... ugh. The actual ending conditions are partly based on an "ecchi" variable (ID 1) that is hidden from the player. The titles like "Lovey-Dovey Girlfriend" etc update based on this variable... but only at the end of each day. So it's very easy to miss the required "ecchi" range, plus daycount also matters, and I'm not sure title requirements even correspond exactly to the ending requirements...

You know what, fuck this. Here's a patch to let you force an ending. Also adds Instant Text option, because fuck not having that.

Edit: Also try the to remove the white background on the girl standing images!

Last edited:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Supposedly this group has another game coming out in March or so, this time doing an isekai. Hopefully it's better than this one.

Okay, I finally managed to get around the weird error preventing me from opening up this game's files like normal and... ugh. The actual ending conditions are partly based on an "ecchi" variable (ID 1) that is hidden from the player. The titles like "Lovey-Dovey Girlfriend" etc update based on this variable... but only at the end of each day. So it's very easy to miss the required "ecchi" range, plus daycount also matters, and I'm not sure title requirements even correspond exactly to the ending requirements...

You know what, fuck this. Here's a patch to let you force an ending. Also adds Instant Text option, because fuck not having that.

Please test it out and let me know how it is.
well it certainly works. Kinda disappointed that the lovey-dovey end name is actually misleading, lol.
Thanks a ton for making the patch, it's actually quite convenient.
Am also excited for the third installment. Would like it if they actually add some scenes for the mc but the ticking time before you get ntr'd aspect is quite interesting.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
well it certainly works. Kinda disappointed that the lovey-dovey end name is actually misleading, lol.
Thanks a ton for making the patch, it's actually quite convenient.
Am also excited for the third installment. Would like it if they actually add some scenes for the mc but the ticking time before you get ntr'd aspect is quite interesting.
Lots of things in this game are misleading. You have the "Devoted Girlfriend" who takes just days to cheat on you with the guy who left you for dead, for example. And only one of the netorare endings is called the "netorare end".

Time and turn limit mechanics aren't my thing, but I appreciate the devs' attempt to create tension trying to get to the girl before she falls. Too bad she's a fallen woman from the start so it kinda falls flat.

Agree that the MC should get some scenes, maybe even make his girl cum for once. It's more fun if there's a hope of success, if mostly to make it hit harder when it's snatched away.

Edit: Reminder to users posting on this page:
Okay, enough talking about NTR. If you want to discuss why certain people like certain genres, please talk in General Discussions

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So, I got the Lovey-dovey girlfriend status after the prologue questions, waited 6-7 days and then entered the old mans house, and I still got the normal ending. Is anything else needed to get ending 3?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I never even heard of the first game so I had no idea what to expect with this one. I like it but I do wish it were a bit longer or something

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Nice game.
A map would be welcome: The cristal gives the hints of where to find the special pictures, but I get a bit lost

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
So, I got the Lovey-dovey girlfriend status after the prologue questions, waited 6-7 days and then entered the old mans house, and I still got the normal ending. Is anything else needed to get ending 3?
I got it by finishing on day 6 after starting with the normal girlfriend title. (barely meet up, amusement park, 7 times at pool, eat her)

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I got it by finishing on day 6 after starting with the normal girlfriend title. (barely meet up, amusement park, 7 times at pool, eat her)
Hmm, I did just that and rushed to the house and got the normal ending again. I guess it's probably tied to something else then.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes