3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm not sure how the ending triggers work, but I got the Lovey-dovey end by this:
1) Start with the Slut Girlfriend title (met up 2-3 times, movie theater, 1 time at the pool, go out for lunch)
2) Get to the house on day 8

Based on how things went, it's not so much lovey-dovey and more "lovey-dovey (wink-wink-nudge-nudge)"

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Hmm, I did just that and rushed to the house and got the normal ending again. I guess it's probably tied to something else then.
Double checked and I got my saves mixed up. Lovey dovey end triggers after the 8th day with the same start.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This was okay, but the first one was much more involved and immersive. Plus the first one had more sex

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Vanilla ntr stuff and I dislike having to go to the recollection room to see events

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
I played the 3rd game early demo and all i can say it looking pretty good. The game is a direct sequel to 2nd game story since they mention about the fail summer vacation. The gameplay is a mix of 1st and 2nd but most of it play like post game on 2nd game. The map is bigger (mansion and village, maybe more) and hinted to have a lot of other character that can NTR your character.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I enjoy it. do more and add animation like sexy bar. if you want to get ntr. you need to have her title meat. to get it. easy is not to ring the door bell. until her title say meat. to get a bad ending. find the motor and the boat. set sail.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Does anybody know where can I find more translated games from the same developer?
Unfortunately, there is only one other translated game from the developer, the prequel.
There is a small translation request for another game but I think it's unlikely to get translated.
Lastly, there is a new sequel to this game, the third in the series. This time, the two characters get transported to another world.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Is the next game gonna be translated as well? It looks like its release date is early April. It looks like an interesting game, if you want to see the picture and description, it's now on DLSite.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Hope the next game gets translated too.

You can download the demo at the link.

Reactions: Zeinhold

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Hope the next game gets translated too.

You can download the demo at the link.
Going to admit, I really liked the trial. I REALLY hope it gets translated. I plan to play it the second it comes out and brute force some scenes though. I managed to pull it all off somehow. (2 of them I had to use RPG MV Cheat Menu >.> )

Reactions: Horalover

Treeman147

Oct 7, 2019
I keep getting this error when trying to play the trial and I can't seem to know how to fix it. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Attaching also a picture of the folder.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I keep getting this error when trying to play the trial and I can't seem to know how to fix it. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Attaching also a picture of the folder.
When you extract it, did you change the encoding to Japanese?

When you use WinRAR, you open the .rar file, go to options, Name Encoding, click Japanese, then extract it.

I have no clue about other extractors unfortunately.

Reactions: Treeman147

Treeman147

Oct 7, 2019
When you extract it, did you change the encoding to Japanese?

When you use WinRAR, you open the .rar file, go to options, Name Encoding, click Japanese, then extract it.

I have no clue about other extractors unfortunately.
I hadn't considered that. It's working now, thanks for the help.

Reactions: Zeinhold

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The plan for the release is early April. Unfortunately, the developer is sick right now so we don't have an exact date. It could get pushed back.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
For those who are curious, the release date got pushed back because the creator encountered a game breaking bug that he doesn't know how to fix. He's gonna either post the problem elsewhere to find a solution or figure things out himself. He said it SHOULD be finished by the end of the month.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes