3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The game is now completed but has to go through the review and everything. He said it SHOULD be on sale on Thursday.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
There you all go.

Took a few hours longer than I thought it would since Translator++ wasn't cooperating, so I went through every single line in the almost 100 maps manually to space them out and fix text overflowing outside the text box. Every one. By hand. I'm tired ahahah

I also manually translated the hints you can find in the Recollection Room, and very few multiple choice questions, since understanding those is kinda needed to know what you're doing, or to progress through the game and find scenes when you're stuck.

Since I didn't want for it to look like I half assed it though, I also went and "modded" the game just a slight little bit. In the Recollection Room, after seeing at least one ending, you'll be able to talk to an additional NPC I put in, which allows you to watch any ending you want without having to replay the whole game. I also added an invisible secret (still only usable after you beat the game) in the Recollection Room. Find it, and you can go look at the debug room. Just a neat little bonus.

I'll go back to manually translating my main project Thanatos now lol, I had been waiting for this game for a while though, so I took a little break to make this one available. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Played through the sequel (3). Game is a big sandbox.

You need to work for about 15 days before you can talk to Marks (the prince) and end the game. Once you beat the game, there is this maid in the room that will allow you to see all the endings. Overall, a very different game from the previous ones. I personally wasn't the biggest fan but maybe some others people really enjoyed it.

From the author's blog on how to get the endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ending Details:

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Played through the sequel (3). Game is a big sandbox.

You need to work for about 15 days before you can talk to Marks (the prince) and end the game. Once you beat the game, there is this maid in the room that will allow you to see all the endings. Overall, a very different game from the previous ones. I personally wasn't the biggest fan but maybe some others people really enjoyed it.

From the author's blog on how to get the endings:

Ending Details:
Yeah finished it as well. tbh it wasn't nearly as good as the 2nd.
In the 2nd you race against time and do your stuff despite it being non-h in order to get the ending you want. Without a guide the first few play throughs are pretty good.
Here it's pretty obvious how to get the endings and honestly feels boring compared to the 2nd, just my opinion.

Has the author stated about doing another one? I do like the heroine's art, especially the sprites.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Ashirou That's cool but there was already a full save linked from the OP...? If there's something different about yours please mention it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game was both better and worse than the first one...

It's better in the sense that it has significantly more CGs than the first one did, and more scenes accessible in the gallery in general. It's worse in the sense that I think the systems for this game I worse than the first one. The girlfriend's fall into lewdness isn't really tied to MC's action/inaction, or the player's skill. It's tied purely to the passage of time.

As such, if you don't follow a guide or cheat, then the first playthroughs and their endings are going to be primarily a matter of luck as you learn what stuff is where and how to get it most efficiently. Not to mention figuring out what's the deal with the questions at the start. Whether you want to have as much time as possible, or whether you want her to jump on dick as quickly as possible, then you still have to experiment quite a bit... which is honestly a tad annoying.

That said, after the first playthrough, regardless of which ending you get, the game unlocks a special room on all saves that lets you get basically infinite recovery items, as well as a chest that gets you all the items you need to collect to go virtually anywhere. In theory, this can allow you to reach the ending with any combination of questionnaire choices, which can either trigger the Happy Ending or the Normal Ending (depending on whether the girl is a slut or not, basically).

Hilariously, I was able to obtain most of the endings naturally while messing around to collect events and see the sprite locations... EXCEPT for the Slut Ending, ending 4. I'm not sure what the trigger is for that one, but it might be impossible to achieve if you start off with Yuyuna being a Devoted Girlfriend and as such with no experience other than the MC. Which is presumably the way she's supposed to be given how the first game's True End goes.

One interesting thing to note here, compared to the first game, is that none of the endings are called "True End". I wonder why.

On a different note, man, they really blasted the MC in this one in terms of turning him into a turbo-cuck... If you set her to the pure state, aka the Devoted Girlfriend, then her stats show her as having had sex something like 20 times... and orgasms at 0. ZERO. Nil. Nada. Holy crap. Man, it definitely doesn't sound like the Happy End is happy for her... Guy deserves to be cucked so that poor girl can have a proper sex-life. Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't have any of the peeping stuff from the first game. The guy remains 100% ignorant in this one no matter how much she fucks around. Less endings too. All of them just as lazy as they were in the first game though... so I suppose it doesn't matter that much.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes