RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
RJ212577_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The main character (player), the heroine, and two others are locked in a certain Western-style building and forced to participate in the escape game.
A young man and a woman are locked up in a closed room ...​

Thread Updated: 2020-1-02
Release Date: 2017-12-24
Developer: Unidentified Flying Monster
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Saves

Thanks Bombcakewalk for the link, IsekaiNTR for translation and falafelswoop for translation fixes and improvements.

RJ212577_img_smp1.jpg RJ212577_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How is it even NTR ?

BTW at the start there are question asking you how you describe the Girl.

does that affect her personality later on ?

Last edited:

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
Does not sound like female protagonist according to description, even though it says so in the tags.

Reactions: Ngaco3

Horalover

May 7, 2017
johndoe1545 I don't know who translated it but the translation itself is very smooth. This has been proofread at least so I think this qualifies as a legitimate translation, beyond a MTL.

I played this game when someone posted it in the translation section a few days back. The puzzles and riddles must've sucked if you were to try and play it in Japanese with translate hooker...
Overall, not a bad game. There's no sprite sex (The characters are naked and just...pushing into each other) but the CGs from the peeping events are ok. Relatively short.

I attached the saves. Save 1 is after you clear the mystery (Lead to normal ending). Save 2 is after you clear the mystery (but this leads to the true end). Save 3 is after you witnessed some peeping events and most of the scenes should be unlocked.
I didn't get all the scenes but there's this one scene that you need to have made Yuyuna a slut/prostitute at the beginning so you would either need to edit the save or replay it.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Angmir
Thanks, you've answered my question before I could even ask. Though in this case... wouldn't FemProtag mean cheating, instead of NTR? Though, if they're not together, cheating isn't exactly right either... What is the female in a NTR story doing, if she isn't together with the protag?

Yes, a childhood friend works, because NTRare is more about a female thats close to the protag, instead of "just" the protag's "partner".

Horalover
Actually, take a look into the guides folder, the riddles.txt holds the solutions to the riddles. As well as a walkthrough, ending list and a FAQ, maybe they help you get the missing scenes.

Jun 6, 2017
Hm. I quite like the setup and the translation seems pretty solid all around. At least in the beginning part that I've seen. I'll have to give this one a proper try when I have the time. RPGM NTR games are always a treat for me. Love that sprite stuff.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Angmir
Thanks, you've answered my question before I could even ask. Though in this case... wouldn't FemProtag mean cheating, instead of NTR? Though, if they're not together, cheating isn't exactly right either... What is the female in a NTR story doing, if she isn't together with the protag?

Yes, a childhood friend works, because NTRare is more about a female thats close to the protag, instead of "just" the protag's "partner".

Horalover
Actually, take a look into the guides folder, the riddles.txt holds the solutions to the riddles. As well as a walkthrough, ending list and a FAQ, maybe they help you get the missing scenes.
Yeah. The translator or uploader or someone really helped out this time. Thanks to those guides, I was able to finish the game. What I meant was that since so many games are untranslated, a lot of people use ITH and Translate Aggregator to try and translate. If I were to try and solve these puzzles using that, without a guide...it'd be very frustrating.
"What's in the middle of meatbun" - ....Meat?
Bonus points for translating the images

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
from the description it seems you're supposed to play as a guy that gets ntr'd. shouldnt there be a male protagonist tag?

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
The moment I start the game it gives me that error. I already tried re-downloading it and unpacking it again.

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find the character for "ri"? Been looking for a while but none of the letters match.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ok l hope this isn't just me does anyone else get random shit when they open the Japanese text files.

Example:

¦‘ÌŒ±”ł̃Z[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚͈ø‚«Œp‚¬‚ª‚Å‚«‚é‚悤‚É‚Í‚µ‚Ä‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·‚ªA
@Žv‚í‚Ê•s‹ï‡‚ªo‚é‰Â”\«‚ª‚ ‚邽‚ßA‚Å‚«‚ê‚Έø‚«Œp‚ª‚È‚¢‚悤‚É‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

ƒo[ƒWƒ‡ƒ“ƒAƒbƒv‚È‚Ç‚É‚æ‚èAƒZ[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚ðˆø‚«Œp‚®Û‚É‚ÍA
ŠeƒZ[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚ÆwPublicDatax‚Æ‘‚©‚ꂽƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚à•¹‚¹‚Ä“¯‚¶ƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ɃRƒs[‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

Reactions: Tavee
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes