RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
it's only 30mb. if you look at the pictures folder, there's barely any content, only like 4-6 scenes, not worth it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Error while opening: open with Japanese locale, use Locale Emulator for example
Garbage in txt files: open with Notepad++

Tank93

Nov 12, 2016
You can play a virgin route where the girl stays that way in the game. So I think you can avoid NTR although I didn't find any scenes with the MC.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
It may not have much CG but i really like the whole angle of this game. It was surprisingly fun to play.

Also the peeping ending can go fuck itself, i cannot get it.

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
On one of the riddles i can't seem to find the final character for the green riddle
Does anybody know if the its bugged to not have character/letter or something

Edit nvm found it for anyone else it is the backwards C bottom row

Last edited:

frzned

Nov 21, 2016
Im stuck at this part

- 2F Center - Dress Room, obtain Mysterious Coin in Children Room for Boy, insert it into the 2nd drawer from the left, obtain White Dress.

Where is the Mysterious Coin, I cant find it in the Children Room for Boy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Im stuck at this part

- 2F Center - Dress Room, obtain Mysterious Coin in Children Room for Boy, insert it into the 2nd drawer from the left, obtain White Dress.

Where is the Mysterious Coin, I cant find it in the Children Room for Boy
There's an image of it in one of the rooms. But in the boys room with the games console it is near the desk. Just keep pressing activate in one of the tiles by the desk.

Jan 23, 2019
Is cheating ending possible? I definitely activated peeping scene in secret room 11 times.

Is anyone know, about prostitution? I dont even know, how to approach to it. There are nothing in guide files about it.

Girl can also lost virginity in swimming pool, if you choose to leave too soon (3rd option), or too late(1st option). This circumstance is force me to restart game. many players will be glad, if the guide file will be updated.

Thanks for translation and for guide files, even if they are not full, game is not playable without them.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Is cheating ending possible? I definitely activated peeping scene in secret room 11 times.

Is anyone know, about prostitution? I dont even know, how to approach to it. There are nothing in guide files about it.

Girl can also lost virginity in swimming pool, if you choose to leave too soon (3rd option), or too late(1st option). This circumstance is force me to restart game. many players will be glad, if the guide file will be updated.
Depending on initial circumstances, a cheating ending where you watch her is definitely available if you peep enough (at least 10 times). It overrides the 'slut' ending (more than 150 ero-events), so the easiest way to trigger it is make her a slut at the start and voyeur a ton.

The Prostitution counter cannot be increased during the game; you have to pick options at the start to make her prostitute before the game ("Serious Girl" option) to get the DVD scene.

There are two plot-forced scenes in the game where if you pick the wrong option she'll lose her virginity - the wine room event and the pool event. Side note: I noticed that if she loses her virginity from the wine event her status is untranslated.

Simplest guide for virgin runs - any situation where you have to make a choice, if it results in her being left alone or you sleeping, she'll get sexed up.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Does the mystery only count if Yuna is a virgin? I found the student handbook but it said i didn't solve the mystery

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Does the mystery only count if Yuna is a virgin? I found the student handbook but it said i didn't solve the mystery
You only solve the mystery if she's a virgin, yes. When you leave, it will say the mystery went unsolved no matter what, but if she's a virgin and you found the student handbook, you get the True End where you explain it to her later on.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You only solve the mystery if she's a virgin, yes. When you leave, it will say the mystery went unsolved no matter what, but if she's a virgin and you found the student handbook, you get the True End where you explain it to her later on.
Hey hii can you tell me where can i find the pool? and I'm at the phase 5 on the walkthrough and it didn't explain how to get to the pool?
I'm at this point- Underground - Pool, do the event, enter again after you can move. Where can i find the strange key too?

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes