• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Do the characters have tits so huge they are whale sized? Yes. Ugh.
Does the dick look like a telephone pole covered in veins? Yes. Ugh.
Is the grammar atrocious enough you lose IQ points? Yes. Ugh.

"Maybe I'll download it."

Is there sex content in a sex game? No. Ugh.
Is the sex content censored? Yes. Ugh.

"Oh for the love of all that is holy, WHY?! Definitely not downloading."

lovescare

Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock ( reading manga scene , playing in the pool , tokishi is resting in his room , chuusuke energetic and everyone drunk some wise ). i follow tip but It does not unlock ?

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock ( reading manga scene , playing in the pool , tokishi is resting in his room , chuusuke energetic and everyone drunk some wise ). i follow tip but It does not unlock ?
Those scenes do not unlock in the CG room ever, you have to activate them in game. I don't remember how to activate the manga scene, but the others are pretty simple;
Playing in the Pool: There are multple scenes that can been seen, start with "swim and relax" in the basement pool changing room. Then choose "I can keep going" for a scene with Tokishi in the changing rooms (no CGs) or "I'm going up" for a scene with Chuusuke in the pool. Head up the stairs, come back down and check the vent.
Tokishi resting in his room: Go to "Your room" in the 2fE corner and choose take a break
Chuusuke energetic: Go to "Your room" in the 2fE corner and choose lets work hard again tomorrow
Everyone drunk some wine: Go to wine room, call everyone together, choose "a little should be fine".

Anyone got a solution to this?

View attachment 688068
Looks like the game is corrupted. The game as downloaded's folder includes japanese characters, which either you don't have jp locale on or are missing the language files for. I'd try renaming the folder first but I don't know if that will actually solve the problem. Worst case you might need to switch over to jp locale and re-unzip the game folder.

Reactions: lovescare and red2a

red2a

Dec 2, 2019
Renaming fixed it, thanks a lot.
Looks like the game is corrupted. The game as downloaded's folder includes japanese characters, which either you don't have jp locale on or are missing the language files for. I'd try renaming the folder first but I don't know if that will actually solve the problem. Worst case you might need to switch over to jp locale and re-unzip the game folder.

yukkia

Jun 13, 2019
hey, anyone got any recommendation for similiar games with this one ? i really like a story where the playable character are peeping or seeing in secret someone else changing clothes, had sex etc. voyeur tag if you will. doesn't necessarily have ntr tag

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
hey, anyone got any recommendation for similiar games with this one ? i really like a story where the playable character are peeping or seeing in secret someone else changing clothes, had sex etc. voyeur tag if you will. doesn't necessarily have ntr tag
You could try NTR House the MC doesn't really see their sex but it's implied he knows about it unless the girls become lovers to someone then he'll catch them at night in the room

Dr Caligari

Oct 12, 2018
If you haven't read the NTRPG games, that is probably the best of this sort that I've seen. Despite the name, the first one doesn't really feel like NTR, but the second one can hit pretty hard.

yukkia

Jun 13, 2019
thanks for the recommendation guys. so i've played the sequel of this game thread. just finished it to be precise. it really fall short from the original. kinda disappointed tbh

Emahen

Dec 12, 2018
thanks for the recommendation guys. so i've played the sequel of this game thread. just finished it to be precise. it really fall short from the original. kinda disappointed tbh
i want to play to , where i can play :)

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
the sequel already release if anyone want to know. don't have money to buy it, nor a capabilty to translate it. if anyone would be so kind to upload it here that would be nice. you can download the demo in that site if you just want to try the game a bit.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
the sequel already release if anyone want to know. don't have money to buy it, nor a capabilty to translate it. if anyone would be so kind to upload it here that would be nice. you can download the demo in that site if you just want to try the game a bit.
This is the translated synopsis.

It will be a sequel to a mild-mannered daughter and a small escape.
It will be a month or two after the previous work, but it is okay if you have not played the previous work.
However, please note that there are a few spoilers of the previous work.

[Concept]
This game is also for people who are good at delusions.

She's messing with another guy in a player's blind spot on the map.
However, there is basically no description of the erotic scene, so please delusion the content of the play in your brain.
The standing picture of the heroine is always displayed on the map.
Suddenly the heroine gets naked, so fantasize about what's happening.

If the conditions are met during the game, the heroine's viewpoint etch scene will be released, but there are not many.
Light cuckold.

[Story] The
main character (player) who was cruising on a yacht invited by the president of his lover's part-time job during the summer vacation, noticed that he was alone on a strange sandy beach.

The main character's purpose is to live and escape from the island, but in fact she is also on the same island.
But she is working with the president so please find her as soon as possible.

[Etch event]
9 basic CGs.
One CG for the status screen.
10 erotic standing pictures.

In ver2.00, 1 basic CG and 3 erotic standing pictures have been added.

6 endings.

Virgin play is not possible in this work, but it is possible (for the time being) to clear it with only the main character with experience.
However, at first glance, it is designed so that it cannot be cleared while remaining innocent.

[Others]
There is no limit on the number of days, but if you are too motivated ...
There is no battle.

■ This work is produced by RPG Maker MV.

■ Caution
Please be sure to check the operation with the trial version.

The contents may be replaced due to bug fixes or version upgrades.
Support will be provided by re-downloading, so please be sure to register as a member before purchasing.

■ If you have any bugs or problems, please report them.

It sounds pretty lame, IMO. 9 CGs, and 10 standing CGs is not enough. No innocent play through which is a deal breaker for me. It means she will always cheat even if the protagonist finds her. I can see why people haven't bothered with it.

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
So, I have played the sequel and it kinda sucks. Not enough scenes, gameplay is pretty limited.

In it's defense, you can finish it without the main girl cheating, it's just that she starts not a virgin (potentially with just MC). The "
However, at first glance, it is designed so that it cannot be cleared while remaining innocent.
"
is basically just saying "without outright following a walkthrough there is no chance in hell of you completing the game before she starts cheating on the MC".

Reactions: Centrophy

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
Well that's not so different than the first one i think. Still, it would be nice if you can upload the sequel on this site. Thank you.

Edit: nvm i found someone uploaded the sequel on this site.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes