RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
That's the leftmost room on the second floor, with the cushions around the table.

Dunno about the ending. Post a save from just before you attempted to trigger the ending and maybe I can figure it out.
Yeah I've actually got the exact same issue with my game using either the OP files or the patch and looking at the files myself there's just nothing that would trigger such a thing in either the event at the door or the lead up to the ending.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Yeah I've actually got the exact same issue with my game using either the OP files or the patch and looking at the files myself there's just nothing that would trigger such a thing in either the event at the door or the lead up to the ending.
Okay, I believe I've identified the issue and uploaded a fixed patch to my post. Please apply that to your game and let me know if it works.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Stuck in the part where I'm supposed to get book from manga room.
How to do Phase 2 steps? Wait till next day by going to my room and sleep after Phase 1 last step?

Phase = in-game day?
Phase 1 = Day 1?
Phase 2 = Day 2?

So after getting the key from console the guide told me go to manga room. I went there ASAP but no event/book even after checking the bookshelves in correct order. So I'm really lost. Tried to sleep and heroine's H-status is no longer all zero despite trying virgin run.

Please tell me what I was missing the specific steps after getting console key to getting book in manga room.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its funny how even the game itself (or the translator) treats the mc as an inferior :WutFace:
Although looking at it from another perspective it is quite sad

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The game says it is corrupted, but the scan says that it is all clear. Is there a code error in the files?
When you download the game and unzip it, it leaves you with a folder that says something like this
1681340004572.png
But with some Japanese letters as well. Just delete the japanese letters and the game will work... Well, at least that's how it worked for me

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this game is tiny... In more ways that one at that...

I have to say that I like the concept, and the story, while short, does it job... However, I'm not a huge fan of the execution. Too few scenes that you can actually see, and too little content overall. The fact that you can't see the virginity loss scenes even in the gallery, especially when there's two potential variations for each guy.... This is massively disappointing.

I wouldn't mind if various scenes were exclusively in the gallery. I'm not fond of that sort of thing, but I can accept it. However. The amount of content in this game is extremely disappointing and the presentation is very poor.

The fact that the endings aren't in the gallery is even more disappointing, and at the end of the day, you wouldn't even know how many of them there are if you didn't get a list... The fact that the sexy endings don't have any CGs and whatnot makes it even more disappointing. Especially the cheating ending and the slut ending where the MC is actually watching things happen.

All in all, not the worst way to waste a couple of hours (and that's if you take the time to see all the endings and fool around a bit), but still a disappointing experience.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes