• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Emahen

Dec 12, 2018
the sequel not same as this one , this one is better with random event and puzzle ,.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
johndoe1545 I have made a patch for this game to add features and fix issues. If you or some other could apply my patch and reupload, that would be good.

This patch makes the following changes:
+ Translates some "Last Experience" text that was missed by previous translation. (You still need to use Japanese locale!)
+ Enlarged game window with F6 or fullscreen with F5. (Important so you can easily see fluids on the girl and other small details!) Settings saved for next time!
+ Instant text (instead of letters/characters appearing singly).
+ Automatically completes the puzzles that would've required you to look up hiragana in a spoiler file.
+ Removes a frustrating ambiguity from one puzzle: You must find a particularly shaped stool, but there are two such stools and only one works.
+ Can force a desired ending, or allow the game to decide your fate.
+ In the Data folder there are big text files, dumps of all the game's events, if you would like to search them.

Last edited:

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
johndoe1545 I have made a patch for this game to add features and fix issues. If you or some other could apply my patch and reupload, that would be good.

+ Translates some "Last Experience" text that was missed by previous translation. (You still need to use Japanese locale!)
+ Enlarged game window with F6 or fullscreen with F5. (Important so you can easily see fluids on the girl and other small details!) Settings saved for next time!
+ Automatically completes the puzzles that would've required you to look up hiragana in a spoiler file.
+ In the Data folder there are big text files, dumps of all the game's events, if you would like to search them.

Where is it? This is the only result for the studio name "Unidentified Flying Monster"...
it's still on request, but someone post the download link there on page 2.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...nd-a-short-escape-2-ntr-rj270520.42401/page-2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

+ Removes a frustrating ambiguity from one puzzle: You must find a particularly shaped stool, but there are two such stools and only one works.

Where is it? This is the only result for the studio name "Unidentified Flying Monster"...
OP updated with your translation adjustments.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Who was the original translator
I was kinda hoping the OP would know more about this than I do, but the guides included with the game only say that the translator can be reached at isekaintr@gmail.com with any questions. Including questions about how to credit 'em, I suppose. Or you could just credit them as IsekaiNTR and call it done?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I suppose. Or you could just credit them as IsekaiNTR and call it done?
That's what we will do. I don't have time to go hunt some guy down. If he wants credit he can ask for it and we will do what is necessary. Thanks

Xia0lin_Warri0r

Aug 20, 2018
How do you force an ending?

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I really enjoy NTR like this, mainly because of the stealth sex and trying to hide it from the MC. Anyone know more NTR like where the has sex and tries to hide it and the MC doesn't realize it

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
how do you trigger the banquet room event and where is that banquet room i can only think of the diner room

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i can't play this game. i did play the first. but this game keep saying that the game is corrupt and i try the other and the corrupt

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes