RPGM [Translation Request] A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2(NTR) (RJ270520)

Horalover

May 7, 2017
You're a saint good-sir, I honestly would have dropped the money on this myself but I can't find these games anywhere but DLsite's Japanese site. It's a shame cause I rather like them for some reason.
It's a decent game.
Again, I like how the NTR is technically optional but they also provide a viewpoint of what's going on for the girl in addition to letting your character sneak a peek at times

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
Having an NTR game with optional NTR is a good way to go, for it gives those who would shy away from it a reason to try it and it gives the players a sense of control over the outcome of the story.

Reactions: Horalover

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Here is the game ver 1.0. It's hooked up to ClipLogger already so every text gets copied to your clipboard and you can just use MTL with TA or something.

From what I could tell, the 2.0 version added a new CG and 3 standing pictures, most likely either a new event?
My saves are also included in the game. Save 4 is inside the gallery. After you beat the game once, you get access to a cheat section right outside your base. There's an item that gives you full recovery whenever you use it and the other chest gives you every key item you need.

It's an ok game that would be nice to have a translation, but I think there are other NTR games out there that probably deserve it more lol.
Is cliplogger safe and where do I get the legit software? Is it possible to move the cliplogger from a file within the game into another game?

Last edited:

sergx59

Jan 21, 2018
Here is the game ver 1.0. It's hooked up to ClipLogger already so every text gets copied to your clipboard and you can just use MTL with TA or something.

From what I could tell, the 2.0 version added a new CG and 3 standing pictures, most likely either a new event?
My saves are also included in the game. Save 4 is inside the gallery. After you beat the game once, you get access to a cheat section right outside your base. There's an item that gives you full recovery whenever you use it and the other chest gives you every key item you need.

It's an ok game that would be nice to have a translation, but I think there are other NTR games out there that probably deserve it more lol.

the link doesn't work :(

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Link is down, I don't suppose you still have a copy of this somewhere you could reupload please?

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I liked the first game so I went and spent the 1,000 Japanobucks for this one. Don't know how much I'll get out it it with just a machine translation but whatever I got nothing else to play today.

Doesn't have any fancy clipboard integration like the other guy, just straight .zip file from dlsite.

Nov 15, 2018
I liked the first game so I went and spent the 1,000 Japanobucks for this one. Don't know how much I'll get out it it with just a machine translation but whatever I got nothing else to play today.

Doesn't have any fancy clipboard integration like the other guy, just straight .zip file from dlsite.

is not working

1604717257220.png

Nov 15, 2018
You have to extract it with JP local. You might need to manually change the settings in winrar or whatever you use.
Click into the folder and make sure that the files aren't a bunch of garbage characters.
and how does that do it?

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
guys pls send me full gallery?
Full gallery for 2.0 attached.

For the new events, it adds a "post-game". I don't think you can see the regular events anymore in gameplay without starting over so make a save. Now there are events after the game when you stay at the house and Yuuna cucks you with the old president. Talk to Yuuna and you will go to some area and she will cuck you at some point. Not sure what happens if you went the non-ntr route.

Reactions: Testament34

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
does anyone have this file that says it's missing?
That file is included in the .zip. I even went and checked.
Like other's have said, if the game isn't finding the file it means you either aren't running the game in JP locale or you didn't extract it in JP encoding mode. Most likely the second.
If you're using Winrar, select Options -> Name Encoding -> Japanese , then extract like normal. If using another archiving tool, poke around or google.