• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I'm guessing you didn't download with a Japanese Locale? If you download an untranslated Japanese game to a none Japanese computer it does not have the fonts for the characters so it turns the file names into random crap, then the game can't find them. Either set your computer to Japan locale, restart and then download OR wait for that version to be translated fully.
ah I completely forgot to get a locale emulator; reset my pc recently.
thanks!

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
here guys. beside here. i always go there to see or download game and sometime latest game come out before 95 zone. but take a while to finish download

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
here guys. beside here. i always go there to see or download game and sometime latest game come out before 95 zone. but take a while to finish download
Bro, that's V1.00
V2.00 is linked in the OP
Latest is V2.01 but that's just a bugfix release.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
So I downloaded this and got the picture error on startup. Same thing when I run it with the Japanese locale emulator. Went in winrar and switch the name encoding to Japanese which fixed the error but now the whole game is in Japanese. Any help?

Reactions: Bchargo

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Dammit, why did OP had to changed the link into the updated but untranslated version 2?
At least keep the v1 that was translated...

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Dammit, why did OP had to changed the link into the updated but untranslated version 2?
At least keep the v1 that was translated...
I can only assume a moderator/uploader/whoever can edit posts changed it in my stead, because I promise you I did not touch my OP post myself.

Reactions: monster king

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I probably should have been more clear when I posted my link that it was for the raw, untranslated version. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll specify next time.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I can only assume a moderator/uploader/whoever can edit posts changed it in my stead, because I promise you I did not touch my OP post myself.
Oh... Well that make sense. Well to bad, I guess.
I might just wait for the proper update. So that's that.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes