2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is there any way to remove the pink background from the GF's standing picture like there was for game #2?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Is the shop is the same place where I can trade cat medals for gifts? I checked multiple times and the woman didn't sell any dress, also I cannot see any other shop in the town either.
That's the one. If it lists wine, a bouquet, and skin-care products as buyable items, then that's the 2nd set of items you can buy. It replaces the 1st which are a crystal, flower, and the dress. I don't know what causes it to switch. Maybe it's after certain days, sluttiness level, or maybe you already bought something else. You're supposed to talk to her alone when you have it. If it's really locked you out, I'd recommend just starting a new game. You can blaze through it pretty quick.

Reactions: M!M!

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
Is it just me or do the kitchen jobs result in no new scenes whatsoever, nothing changes no matter how many time I do each job over there

Jul 20, 2019
Is it just me or do the kitchen jobs result in no new scenes whatsoever, nothing changes no matter how many time I do each job over there
There is something, but it's rather small. After you do enough jobs prepping the food (so yuyuna is with Luke in the warehouse), when you go to the cafeteria on a solo holiday, there's a chance that luke will be missing and no longer blocking the route to the warehouse. if you go down there, luke and yuyuna will be down there.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Ok.
So I did a quick and dirty thing with the standing pic background
Basically just minimized it so it barely visible.
Odd thing though that it's an issue with this, guessing some code got messed up and the game's not applying the transparency to it in some cases.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Ok.
So I did a quick and dirty thing with the standing pic background
Basically just minimized it so it barely visible.
Odd thing though that it's an issue with this, guessing some code got messed up and the game's not applying the transparency to it in some cases.
Maybe the reason is that, that mod was created for v1.0. Maybe its not compatible to 2.0. Well i can update it if you like. But it seems like you manage to sort it out so i dont think its needed. Thats good

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know how to gain sensitivity, as the fortune teller and MTL puts it (favor I guess?), for the different women?
don't think it's only the gifts that does it given the limited supply outside of ng+

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have like a summary/guide of all the small non-cg events like the hide-n-seek and etc

alaruz

May 12, 2020
in the end something happens with the loli ?? or are there scenes that do not appear in the memory room?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes