3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Blasted456

Apr 21, 2020
walkthrough says to climb the wooden lattice thing in Larissas garden but its not giving an option to what am i missing
Pretty sure you have to click on the upstairs windows while at the front of the house to trigger the dialogue box that tells you to go the the back yard.

May 14, 2020
Pretty sure you have to click on the upstairs windows while at the front of the house to trigger the dialogue box that tells you to go the the back yard.
worked that out...stuck now on black screen bug entering kitchen after night with mother...bug nobody seems to know fix for

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Does anyone have a walkthrough link ?
Im not able to move futher the police station .... dont knw what to do after that ? 1659105621673.png

Dont knw what to do aftr this .... no further event being triggered ....
1659105646395.png

and also im not getting road map and everything ....
pls help

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
fading the screens manually? how to do that exactly?
..unfortunately, you can't do anything about that at the moment!
I'll have to rewrite the code within the engine and instead of
just use the engine internal transitions, I have to write my own for every screen/scene back and forth

Reactions: oohhh

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
just use the engine internal transitions, I have to write my own for every screen/scene back and forth
Black screen happening when enertering kitchen after night scene with mom

May 14, 2020
ah so stuck is stuck literally...ok i play avengers on XB1 a lot , so i can wait for a fix and play other stuff in the mean time

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man everytime I try to place this I get a driver error. Weird because I have the proper requirements. Anyone else have this issue?

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes