3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
SpecialKat
'Glitchy' in what way? What kind of problem do you have playing on this screen with inventory open?
While testing yesterday and even right now, playing it again, i don't had anything unexpected.

I'll put this "show date - thing" on my to do list :)

thanks for playing again & thanks for your feedback :)
~Sitho
If you disable the inventory hide in the ban, the inventory bar is invisible and you just get the popup "inventory zu".
Doesn't do this when inventory is hidden by default.

Reactions: Sitho

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I've found a bug, I've been to toolpoint and got the nails and tried to buy the camera and had the discussion about the drill attachment but it's not in my inventory so I can't attach it to the drill and doesn't seem to be in the store. I try talking to Sebastian again but the only talk option is to say goodbye.

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
I think I've found a bug, I've been to toolpoint and got the nails and tried to buy the camera and had the discussion about the drill attachment but it's not in my inventory so I can't attach it to the drill and doesn't seem to be in the store. I try talking to Sebastian again but the only talk option is to say goodbye.
aussieblue
What does your quest log say (mainstory)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
aussieblue

is it possible for you, to send me the current savefile of this? maybe on discord or even here per pm?
I don't know what this could be .. because if you aren't able to get the attachment, you wouldn't have the nails at all.
Because it happend within the complete same "game sequence", the only difference is "if you peeked" or "not" :(

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
where is rebecca? this is after I sleep
jinuchiha
did you talk to mom about rebecca after she left the entry area of mc home? (needed to start/trigger the quest)
what does your quest log say?

if you didn't talk to mom until now about rebecca, you are able to do it everytime you find 'mom' anywhere afterwards, to start the quest :)

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Does this game have a plot or story, yet?
If so, can the OP's Overview be updated, please?

e-d :)
Hey e-disfunction :)

As a player, you take on the role of 'Marc' and enter his life the moment he returns from a 3 month journey.

There is the main story, which leads the player through the game world to
gradually 'unlock' the 'city' or the 'locations' of other characters.

Starting from his home, he gradually gets to know more characters (e.g. Rebecca / Sebastian / Denise / Emma)
or meet already known characters (e.g. Mom / Aunt Larissa / Jill).
With them or for them, different tasks can be done to either experience sexual interactions
or imagine sexual fantasies.
All starting from his penchant for voyeurism.
So each individual character has their own 'stories' with 'MC', that 'the player' can do
if 'the player' wants, or even not, if a character doesn't appeal to the player.
--> also some locations have/will have their own quest lines too

best
~Sitho

ghghe

Aug 16, 2017
after you pick up the duster from the bathroom, go into moms room and then leave the room you cant get back in, and if you go to talk to mom downstairs the game softlocks

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
the game sounds interesting but i only play games in windowed mode and i can't turn ths into that, so good luck, i'll check again sometime in the future.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes