3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@ Sitho

Please don't get stressed. Just keep going at your own pace. Your game is so good and the models so realistic and sexy that I'm willing to wait for years.
Please do me just one favor, stay tuned, please continue to develop the game.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I just came across this title and gave it a try today.

[My impression (so far)]
Wow, very well done and I was impressed by it (the VN). Cool, very cool. Keep it up Pal!
Personally, I just wish there were just some little more basic “game mechanics” like building up some points or something like that, just something to work on.

How ever, just keep us on our toes with updates and do your thing (if the dev is reading) and make an old schooler like me feel like the nudes/photos are worth something archiving as a reward, you know, to satisfy the needs of an animal hunter-gatherer. But that's just my personal taste.

All in all, really worth supporting and highly recommended! I will do.

[PS: Suggestion]

1. The Post-Rendering is absent or aweful, not worth Your ambition.
  2. Use the whole "Color-Spectrum" after (Postrendering) and You may achive more "Vivid & Colordeep" Scenes as a result.
    Similar to "Music-Mastering", which is an Art itself, but anyway... (see Pics bellow)
  3. If You may like and have passion, You might like to get rid of the "Milky Eyes" (see Pics bellow).
    This is an old and known issue, but can be fixed very fast n' easy by adjusting some Material params before rendering.
    Yah I know, it's annoying if You have already started a Project and have to re-render, but hey it's still valuable to take on.
  4. Datails are important and make a difference! (see Pics bellow)
Wishing All the Best! (y)
---
Picturesque example of what I've meant (and No, no AI):
1715805711563.png
PS: Sorry, I only have had the compressed Game-Version as a src, the result would be way much better when working with the original render material.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Great surprise! That was pretty nice. Hopefully we see more of it soon. Good luck dev!

dokydok88

Jul 6, 2021
Bro the game is unstable for some reason, especially when the scene starts. It would be freeze for 30-45 seconds and then the scene starts with laggy fps. Only intro cutscenes play it smooth. Can you just change the scene sequence files from jpg to webm? Thanks.

Last edited:

Citydriver

Jan 11, 2024
I just came across this title and gave it a try today.

[My impression (so far)]
Wow, very well done and I was impressed by it (the VN). Cool, very cool. Keep it up Pal!
Personally, I just wish there were just some little more basic “game mechanics” like building up some points or something like that, just something to work on.

How ever, just keep us on our toes with updates and do your thing (if the dev is reading) and make an old schooler like me feel like the nudes/photos are worth something archiving as a reward, you know, to satisfy the needs of an animal hunter-gatherer. But that's just my personal taste.

All in all, really worth supporting and highly recommended! I will do.

[PS: Suggestion]

1. The Post-Rendering is absent or aweful, not worth Your ambition.
  2. Use the whole "Color-Spectrum" after (Postrendering) and You may achive more "Vivid & Colordeep" Scenes as a result.
    Similar to "Music-Mastering", which is an Art itself, but anyway... (see Pics bellow)
  3. If You may like and have passion, You might like to get rid of the "Milky Eyes" (see Pics bellow).
    This is an old and known issue, but can be fixed very fast n' easy by adjusting some Material params before rendering.
    Yah I know, it's annoying if You have already started a Project and have to re-render, but hey it's still valuable to take on.
  4. Datails are important and make a difference! (see Pics bellow)
Wishing All the Best! (y)
---
Picturesque example of what I've meant (and No, no AI):
View attachment 3638318
PS: Sorry, I only have had the compressed Game-Version as a src, the result would be way much better when working with the original render material.

maybe thats just me but i like the left picturte more

Reactions: Sitho
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes