3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
seeing a screenshot of the mom masturbating that I haven't gotten in the game. According to your walkthrough, after talking with the mother about the shed, I should go back to my room to use the peekhole. I do this, and nothing happens as before. All other quests are done, and quest tab says to be continued in next update.....am I missing something here? This also looks exactly like the content I saw in the last update....

ell

May 26, 2017
seeing a screenshot of the mom masturbating that I haven't gotten in the game. According to your walkthrough, after talking with the mother about the shed, I should go back to my room to use the peekhole. I do this, and nothing happens as before. All other quests are done, and quest tab says to be continued in next update.....am I missing something here? This also looks exactly like the content I saw in the last update....
Same

adamant44

Jun 12, 2017
I will wait for the fix, it is impossible to play, the sprite of the main character on the floor of the screen, it is impossible to play a new game, freezes after entering the house, saving from the latest version you need to pick up your underpants in my mother's room does not work.

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
so no new content into 0.3 version?
hey lightpower,

the alpha 0.3 is mainly just the character upgrade overall
new content would be in case of quests, that the "picture frame side quest line" now is completable and in addition
to this the bedroom of mom, is finally visitable and available now

best
~Sitho

Reactions: lightpower

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
after you pick up the duster from the bathroom, go into moms room and then leave the room you cant get back in, and if you go to talk to mom downstairs the game softlocks
hey ghghe

thats true and (currently) correct, because the version ends there and there is actually no more content
added after this timestamp of leaving the room (trying to re-enter) and after meeting mom in the kitchen,
talking to her, too.

best
~Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
the game sounds interesting but i only play games in windowed mode and i can't turn ths into that, so good luck, i'll check again sometime in the future.
hey cavebear,

I'll keep this 'windowed mode' thing in mind to add this feature to the main menu
currently you could edit the "config.ini" within the gamefolder and set it manually to "Fullscreen = No"

best
~Sitho

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Hey tam12345,

i am sorry for this :(
I'll have to check this again, can't actually tell what the problem is there
it's based on a random timer, if you like, you could send me your savefile
that i can take a closer look based on your 'save game'

And yes it is more or less exactly the same content as 0.2 because it is just the character & animation upgrade overall :)

best
~Sitho

• Sad
Reactions: Mrs Delington

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Hey screansaver

thank you for your review, I really appreciate that :)

I can't answer directly to your post within the review section, so I do this here, because
I would like you to know, that there is already a small feature integrated to walk faster with "doubleclick"
and a "developer value players time" is planned, and it is also already visible on the main menu,
there is a point (actually grayed out) which says:

"screen jumping active"

so i am totally aware of that not everyone has the time (or fun) to play a point and click
like a point and click and I am working on it!
With this option, the player will have the possibility to "jump" between screens instead
of walking from door to door.
But content and extra features doesn't grow itself overnight :'D

again: thank you for you review! :)
best
~Sitho

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Hey tam12345,

i am sorry for this :(
I'll have to check this again, can't actually tell what the problem is there
it's based on a random timer, if you like, you could send me your savefile
that i can take a closer look based on your 'save game'

And yes it is more or less exactly the same content as 0.2 because it is just the character & animation upgrade overall :)

best
~Sitho
Same issue.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Experiencing "Sitho presents" and then: back to desktop.
Can only see the intro in the train??

screansaver

Jul 5, 2018
Hey screansaver

thank you for your review, I really appreciate that :)

I can't answer directly to your post within the review section, so I do this here, because
I would like you to know, that there is already a small feature integrated to walk faster with "doubleclick"
and a "developer value players time" is planned, and it is also already visible on the main menu,
there is a point (actually grayed out) which says:

"screen jumping active"

so i am totally aware of that not everyone has the time (or fun) to play a point and click
like a point and click and I am working on it!
With this option, the player will have the possibility to "jump" between screens instead
of walking from door to door.
But content and extra features doesn't grow itself overnight :'D

again: thank you for you review! :)
best
~Sitho
Glad you took my criticism well, and it's good to hear about the screen jumping, but just trying it in-game the "doubleclick" to walk faster doesn't seem to work or is unnoticeable, maybe a faster walk speed on doubleclick and/or have an option to always doubleclick

Reactions: Sitho
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes