Unity Completed A girl who likes to be fucked! [Final] [boob-shaking-party]

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Nothing's working too + size frame problem (can't resize nor see all buttons...) so... Yeah, is this really a game? LOL :ROFLMAO:

Feb 26, 2018
Well there are too many people to reply to so I rather not make this into a HUGE comment so small F for the fallen brothers who gave up. o7
Although one thing to note is that the game can be speed run in: 10 seconds mandatory" cumdown timer" + around another overall 10 seconds for other stuff... (And on top of this you have to close the program to cum again...)

Anyway, for the people who cannot get this to work but really want to try it out, there are fixes for it.

If you are a connoisseur of hentai games you are bound to run into games that require japanaese local and all the 9 yard.
Now sometimes even if you do everything (like myself) shit might not work out. (It is a pain in the ass)

This post by a staff member contains remedies for this issue.
Now again since the Microsoft settings do not work for me I use 3rd party software aka "Locale Emulator Software" (search for this in the post).
There are 2 below I personally use since the other 2 are rather outdated as you can see by the OS support.

"Xupefei Locale Emulator" works like a charm, you just have to right click and run in japanese.
(Making a shortcut with one of it's settings could make things even more simpler if you find right click a hassle.)
Only issue is that I read this only works with 32bit applications (and I guess it does look that way so far) but this is a 32bit one so I recommend this emulator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
Well there are too many people to reply to so I rather not make this into a HUGE comment so small F for the fallen brothers who gave up. o7
Although one thing to note is that the game can be speed run in: 10 seconds mandatory" cumdown timer" + around another overall 10 seconds for other stuff... (And on top of this you have to close the program to cum again...)

Anyway, for the people who cannot get this to work but really want to try it out, there are fixes for it.

If you are a connoisseur of hentai games you are bound to run into games that require japanaese local and all the 9 yard.
Now sometimes even if you do everything (like myself) shit might not work out. (It is a pain in the ass)

This post by a staff member contains remedies for this issue.
Now again since the Microsoft settings do not work for me I use 3rd party software aka "Locale Emulator Software" (search for this in the post).
There are 2 below I personally use since the other 2 are rather outdated as you can see by the OS support.

"Xupefei Locale Emulator" works like a charm, you just have to right click and run in japanese.
(Making a shortcut with one of it's settings could make things even more simpler if you find right click a hassle.)
Only issue is that I read this only works with 32bit applications (and I guess it does look that way so far) but this is a 32bit one so I recommend this emulator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the game frame size is the problem, I can only see the face.

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
I've been some days trying to make this work, but buttons don't apear on screen, and no input from keyboard does anything, would anyone help me?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've been some days trying to make this work, but buttons don't apear on screen, and no input from keyboard does anything, would anyone help me?
Are you on Windows? Also, well, there's only the sliders for volume and zoom, a pause button and the "Finish" button.

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Are you on Windows? Also, well, there's only the sliders for volume and zoom, a pause button and the "Finish" button.
okay, this is weird, it seems that if you have different resolutions, the game messes with it, and it turned out something like this
anyone knows how to reset the resolution?