RPGM - Abandoned - A Goblin's Tale [v0.6.1] [Pupsi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mewmewdadew

good game, waiting for the next update. I love the gameplay so much. Goblin allway the good title
    Gameplay : 8.5/10 not too difficult to findout
    Audio: 6/10
    Graphic: 8/10 not very nice but smooth to me
    Bug: got some but nothing too serious .
    ------
    I think in the future, should exist more monster,. maybe turn the story to good point, the purpose of main game was making all women 'big belly' and i really want the story keep going as you protect your army or occupy land (not only human sp but also some sp as fairy, elf, ...)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kokkaka

Although a little bit rough so far, game has a very interesting setting (not used too often), beautiful models and creative situations. If you are like me and not a big fan of RPG Maker games, open an exception for this one.

I am sure that if the creator keeps delivering, this is going to be one of the top games gere.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev @ v0.3]

Like the premise, hate the execution.

Art's fine. Some of the girls need a sammich.

Plot's fine, but narrative and dialog handle it terribly. Writing voice is awful. Whole mess is too repetitive. There were dick dragons.

Didn't see too much that squicked me.

TLDR: Nah.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Exsa

It seems good start for game, there is not lot of content yet.
    Questlog seems bit wierd getting some quest you need to explore map randomly, they are not included in questlog.

Scenes are decemt, im looking for developent of this game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

Decent concept. Nice renders. But for fucks sake, if you force me to watch the same scene 30 times to progress, then your game sucks ass. Boring and repetitive. It's also kinda light on content at the moment and the dev seems new, so it may be worth checking up on this one from time to time. Hopefully the really repetitive stuff gets reworked in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tumamaconpipilin

Amazing Videogame, it's funny and different than others. It makes u feel what it would be to become a goblin. About the graphics, are good, they don't have the quality of other devs, but this Dev as a see it, It's better than manny that just want to milk their followers I hope that if u create a patreon, don't become like them who just put excuses and more excuses in order to just milk money. I'm ok with that but if u want to have money u will have to work to earn it, And im sure this dev do that. Greetings from arg dude stay strong and create a patreon u deserver to earn at least some money
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Grinch008

Looks Promising, but still early in development.

Pros:
    1. Good variety of beautiful female models. Hoping for more additions by the end.
    2. Decent story progression... so far.
    3. An atypical Main Character. Its a welcome change to the majority of the games this site offers.
    Cons:
    1. Minor Bugs. These will probably be fixed in future updates.
    Edits: Will update my rating based on future updates.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

devroz

The game was enjoyable even though I'm not a big fan of RPGM games. Too much clicking for too little fap. Not going to comment on spelling/grammar or bugs because they'll get fixed or they're not a huge priority.

Things I would suggest:
    • Make zone transitions into a single point with a shiny star marker as to avoid unnecessary transitions back when moving by mouse.
    • Try to avoid game over states as this game should not be about the challenge, but the enjoyment.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

ah i REALLY like the idea of a goblin mc, sadly most games with goblins are either bad or have shit quality. this one here seems promising. the cum idea is not that bad, the models look decent. animations still either lackluster or not even there but animations are not a must for me. fights are easy and not as hard as in other games (thankfully) but i don't like any female except the warrior-girl (the mother) she looks decent with decent curves. the rest... i like the face of the ciri girl but what are these bodies - all looking like they didn't eat for month or want to start a modelling career or something... the youngest i feel like a pedo cause she looks imo too young (well the mother looks young too but idc there hehe)

but i can't see any reliable storyprogress.

Pros:
    - goblin mc
    - decent models
    - dev tries to animate sex
    - enjoyable fight
    - interesting cum-idea
    - female (mother) warrior

Cons
    - i can't see a real story except a cumwhore sims
    - most of the girls look starved/too thin
    - animation still in alpha
    - waiting idea can be annoying sometimes and buggy

this game is in a really early state. don't hope for too much, but has the potential to be the best goblin game - at least at the moment.

but pls make the youngest daughter older, and the older daughter younger (and give them more curves - its not like the live in a shack in the wild or something)

normally i would have gave it 2 stars but i gave it 3 just cause of the potential, the mother and cause its a goblin game
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 581764

1)PROS:

As I tried to read all those misspelling without closing the game I've found none so far

2)CONS:

a)This game has a lot of misspelling and a few bugs which make the game beyond unenjoyable and quite unplayable .

b)Also that Ciri-looking character,False Ciri The 2nd (lol) is a direct affront and mockery to The Witcher Universe fan base which I myself consider to be included.

CONCLUSION: Don't bother...
  11. 4.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

Funny game.

The game has the interesting premise of letting us play with a Goblin, an MC different from the others. Simple story from the beginning: He arrives in a city and needs to find a place to stay, then he is welcomed by a warrior and his family.

Pros:
    - Different MC
    - Medieval history
    - Interesting art
    - Funny moments.
    - Hot events.

Cons:
    - The game needs to be polished better.
    - Bad english.
    - The game seems to be very simple and does not innovate.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Regin34

I must say there is a lot promising things in the game. I hope autor will not abandon game, like many other before him, but for now it look good. For now goblin looking for me too overpower, with his strong cum and magic in battle, and girl too easy fall for him. I would expected more resiste or fight than simply "she got addicted to his seem". And it would be more intresting, if will be in the game cure on his seem, to make playing more challange and intresting. I will be look forward game, most because it is Ciri model here, what is one of my favourite girls. Good luck!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

truta82

Very promising game, very cool story, so far I haven't played anything like that that was worth it, simple graphics but that work for what is proposed, I hope that the development continues for our enjoyment and that this goblin gets more and more depraved and gets pregnant all the women in this village!