A good movies download site?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys, it's not related to adult ames at all but I though I could have an answer here ^^

So, here's the thing, I'm a french guy (here comes the baguette jokes!) and as everybody on this planet, I download films and series, but I use a french site, so i can have my movies in english with french subtitles. Well, everything normal so far, but the truth is, I'm getting bored by all these google trad subtitles with misspelling or just fucked up grammar, so I wanted to start watching movies and series only in english, without subtitles at all.
But I don't know what site to use, I'm more of a download guy rather than streaming, so I was wondering if you could give me the names of some nice movies and series download site.

Oh and btw, if you see any problems of grammar, or just strange english in my post, please tell me as I'm always happy to correct my mistakes!

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
- This torrent site is good for movies and series :)

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Oh, yeah, now I see that I forgot to mention that I was looking for a site that doesn't use torrents >.> but thank you anyway, i'll check this out!

4nan

Aug 20, 2016
great site! uses normal links too

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Shaanig. (Torrent DL - Mkv file)Don't forget to bookmark each.

Old release of videos has English text (can be turn off in the video player). But some many months ago, the subber community don't like it so Shaanig stop release video with sub on it. But it can be easily covered by go to this site.

How to do :
1. Download video from Shaanig
2. After finish download, copy the text of the video name. (Not copy the video file !!!)
3. Paste on Subscene search engine
4. You will be directed to subtitle list of the video you have, find the exact name or similar to it.
5. Download the sub, extract the rar and remove to the video.
6. Rename the subtitle file exactly as the video. (Copy the video text name, rename-the subtitle-paste)
7. Enjoy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's my advice to you: Go with torrents! You will get way better image quality than any and I mean ANY movie viewing sites. I personally like to go to and if I cant find what I want there (which is rare) then torrent search engine:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Here's my advice to you: Go with torrents! You will get way better image quality than any and I mean ANY movie viewing sites. I personally like to go to and if I cant find what I want there (which is rare) then torrent search engine:
I think torrentz has been replaced by torrentz2 :
images.jpg

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kinox.to and select mirror promptfile than you can also easy download any movie

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I stream instead of downloading. I use a few sites depending on if it's a show or movie and what links are provided. Used to mod a streaming site back in 2005-2008 when it died due to Admin deciding to upload to yahoo's video hosting and then linking it to our site. I was for a year the sole linker for that site and the unfortunate side effect of the movie site going down was we lost our Anime site as well. I was 13 when I started and 16 when the site went down. Fortunatly though I was the linker so I knew where to look for stuff. Took me awhile to find a replacement site but that went down this year due to it having a connection the KAT. Now I'm still looking for a good replacement but unfortunately, like KAT, Solarmovie and Movie6.net (dead for 8 years now) just don't have any replacements that are as good.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I prefer going to Yifi because, his quality is fantastic
YIFI quality is abysmal, he's the reason most quality seeds are dead. People tend to want the crappier encodes because they are smaller in size, leading the good quality ones to die for lack of said seeds do to their file size. YIFI is like fast-food, it's shitty but it's cheap and fast.

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
YIFI quality is abysmal, he's the reason most quality seeds are dead. People tend to want the crappier encodes because they are smaller in size, leading the good quality ones to die for lack of said seeds do to their file size. YIFI is like fast-food, it's shitty but it's cheap and fast.
Could not have said it better
BTW: Highest quality FTW