A good movies download site?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I agree, but some only watch the best quality. But I dont wanna download a movie that 20-30 gigs big.
No I mean it makes no sense that they download bluray. Bluray uses h.264 or Mpeg2. The resolution it hold is 1080p with a 40 bit rate. We have far better encodes atm that offer better quality than this at smaller sizes.

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
No I mean it makes no sense that they download bluray. Bluray uses h.264 or Mpeg2. The resolution it hold is 1080p with a 40 bit rate. We have far better encodes atm that offer better quality than this at smaller sizes.
I agree, but we all have those friend who think that they know better lol.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So, anyone try Shaanig yet ? They file name often name BluRay Rip (Brrip). Is that low quality too or in the middle ?
Also, some people download real BluRay version because it's a waste if they aren't do that to their big home theater set.
At least this what I'm experience myself when watching 1gb movie on my rich brother's home theater, ... kinda waste.
So that +20gb is a must on that set, IMO.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So, anyone try Shaanig yet ? They file name often name BluRay Rip (Brrip). Is that low quality too or in the middle ?
Also, some people download real BluRay version because it's a waste if they aren't do that to their big home theater set.
At least this what I'm experience myself when watching 1gb movie on my rich brother's home theater, ... kinda waste.
So that +20gb is a must on that set, IMO.
I can have a Brrip with 480p and brrip with 1080p. Depends on what settings you use >.>