Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Happy Life [v0.6.0] [tutvuja7]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Faeth

i've been enjoying the direction of content in the game so far(v0.6.0) too few games fill the specific style of content in the game, some of the visuals are a bit rough and could use some better lighting, gameplay loop doesn't feel extremely repetitive and gives you options to skip minigames making them optional if wanted, the game could use more optimizations in terms of render sizes, overall a good experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

abhi1180

The game is very good in terms of animation and sex scene specially Jenny scenes they are quite dominating or in other words Jenny is quite submissive and I hope we get same kind of scenes with other characters as well also the revenue this game is generating is way too less compared to the amount of content this game(dev) is providing Grinding is very less and we get lewd scenes from the very beginning which I liked the most and is difficult to find in other games .My request and suggestion to the dev please don't give up on the game also take help of some other dev like temptress sinful delicacies, Unlimited pleasure waifston to give you a shout out ...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

edited...
    Nice little game but the amount of whining the Dev has done about trolls, fake reviews, and people not paying him/her enough really ruins the atmosphere.

The characters are, at least different looking which is great and the dad jokes are really funny.....as far as dad jokes can be.....
  4. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I maxed out all of the love for each woman. I'm not sure when this VN actually released, but for a version 0.4 I think it should have more content.
    The characters are one dimensional and flat. The MC had this sad back story, and avoided women at all cost. Now he's working and has women pretty much throwing themselves at him. The push and pull of the story is non existent. Meaning, there isn't really a flow to it. I ran threw about 45 in game days, and the grind is what will probably deter me from coming back with future updates.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

EmpressLunaria

This game is simply terrible.
    The obnoxious grind.
    The crappy use of horrible music and 80's songs, urgg why
    The random confusing weird plot, it's just dumb
    The characters act like they all have mental problems and don't know that they have said problems.
    The sex scenes are boring and empty, and not fun or arousing.
    I hate to be that person, but this game is a 1 star crapshoot.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

obibobi

Has MC big dick and 2 horny women with big tits, good so far but there's is nothing really here, the game has no real story, it's mostly exposition about the mechanics.

Use to be I would ignore things like this but the point of reviews is to let people know whether or not they would enjoy this as it is and the answer is no because there's nothing really here.