Ren'Py - A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Summertime Gaming

The game is quite good, don't end it quickly yeah, there one thing you can change that Nicholas looks skinny but his head looks big so try to make him a bit normal on skinny part and try to add more choices that lead to different parts and add mega link, overall the game is great, I'll soon recommend it on my Yt, One more thing, discord link is missing .
  2. 1.00 star(s)

-Maniackanime-

Full of bugs, no content that you couldn't see in the preview.
    The Game developer should've just stick to usual visual novel and avoided complicating things for everyone when he decided to make a free roaming game, especially if his not gonna go through with it, make things smooth, and bug free instead of just publishing a half assed work.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

jelow333

This sandbox is nerve wracking. "Find Nina," who is not there and no one else. It doesn't make sense, either it's a bug or the Developer is really weird, done, deleted. The models are beautiful, the story has potential, but then such stupidity when you can just click endlessly and without rollback.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Xhin

A strong start. Main man doesn't waste anytime and goes after the women and actually gets to fucked one of them pretty early too. All the women look great too and the story is pretty simple;
    Mc stays at friend's place for a vacation and goes after the mom and sister of said friend and any other women around them. Including married women too
    Ran into a few bugs so make sure to save often and have extra save files incase something bad happens.
    Besides that, enjoying the game so far and looking forward to future updates

PS, Otis the cat is the greatest wingman of all time
  5. 1.00 star(s)

enzo ferrari

+nice renders and tastefull and apropiate use of animations
    + MC Is not a wimpy loser nerd. He knows he wants to bang.
    - a Lot of Bugs, typos and abrupt jumps
    Waste of potential of a netori game with NPCs touching the LIs. Dont bother with this game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

for now i give it currently 4 stars even its professionally made and the quality is amazing aswell as the curves of the women. but why "only" 4 stars then?
    well i like the young geekand the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

Nice intro to a story involving some hot MILFs in a little neighborhood. I'm not a fan of the sandbox format but this one is OK. The animations available so far are very good, I'm looking forward to see much more soon :)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Rolled the dice on this one and while there are a couple of things that could be tuned gameplay wise this is a pretty nice start.

Story:

Not anything too deep, you're just visiting your dorky best friend that's been apparently missing you. When you arrive you meet his hot mom who you spend more time with due to your bestie always spending his time gaming. It's not a bad start for a newbie Dev. The story turns into a sandbox but it's not unbearable or draining playing. I found Otis the orange cat with no problems so I guess in terms of how good/bad the sandbox gameplay was I'd say it was fairly decent. The uncle looks like Varys from GO, don't know if he's going to turn into a cuckold but he has that vibe and he has "Issues" down there. I'll wait for that to develop more in the future before giving my full opinion on the matter. As long as the MC doesn't turn into a asshole it should be fine. I am still a fan of Away From Home afterall.

Renders:

Good.

Characters/Models:

If you're a fan of all things thick you'll enjoy this.

Dialogue/Grammar:

Good enough. Nina did refer to herself as "Mc" a couple of times.

Gameplay:

Anytime there's a sandbox involved you wanna make getting around as easy as possible. Add a home/bedroom button if you could.

Overall reaction:

Not a bad start newbie. 4 stars for the orange cat Otis, give him more screen time.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

This game is excellent in many aspects, certainly, it has details, such as the MC's friend who looks too thin, or some controls that are a little vague, but in general it is an excellent start, the visual aspect and the animations are very good.

Highly recommended, and let's hope this continues.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

LionHeart 95

It is obvious the game is just starting and so is the Dev. The coding and controls need adjustment but as an overall game it may have potential. The MC’s best friend needs some adjustment to his form as head is too big for body it looks to be on purpose, but it looks to off weird even. Choices for complementing Nina falls short get one option but not another and no matter she chooses for herself the mc could be able to lead the choice here. Its too early to give a full review because the dev needs to adjust some things and that could change the total experience of the game the game is worth the play time even with the comments left by many on how the Dev can improve. Gook luck you may become a favorite artist.