VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Helping Hand [v0.1.1] [Frank.]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Echowraith

I think that the story of the game was written as a term project by a high school kid there is no other explanation. It’s too bad, i mean it has a little expense in terms of story but the character conversations, everything is lowercase and acronyms are used. It consists of conversations like “btw i forgot to say it”. I tried to ignore it and get used toit but it’s not possible. I won’t say anything about character designs, they were below average, the author definitely needs to read some more books before creating a character. The adult scenes are also very funny, we watch some guy forcefully do things to the girl, as if he was tryna bdsm to a barbie girl lmfao but it’s not exactly forced, i can’t explain it’s just way too funny and ridiculous. There are blowjob and weird adult renders but no seggs, the game ends before that and says update to come bla. The game is short, about 20 minutes, you can try the game if you don’t have any fap material or to try some short black guy bdsm style game, I don’t recommend the game for any other reason.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wscjwdxjj

This game is focused on how the domination process is going. The details are the highlights which I enjoy really much. The words and the drawings can really take the player into the position of the protagonist.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ziey

Classic and easy going story where i don't have to make a lot of unnecessary choices. Keep going you'll get better at making renders overtime. That was definitely something fresh. Looking forward for what's next!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Played v 0.1. If you enjoy games where the Female Protagonist is blackmailed (by the school's dean, and the basketball player) and winds up getting blacked, then this is a game for you.

I'm not against interracial exchanged or interactions, in fact I seek out games with it. However, to blackmailed into it, just not interested in it.