Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Nice start, seems to have potential but it's more like a demo at this point.
I guess I'll come back in a couple of updates.

But Misarmor please enable the use of the keyboard so I don't need the mouse too much.... At least enable the spacebar to click through dialogue. The way it's now is very annoying...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Basically none. You can call the owner of the house in the attic, then wait a week for his friend to come by, talk to the owner again and after wards get a a short tease scene. You can also masturbate, and there are 4 or so scenes where you can talk to the other residents.

At this point in time not worth downloading as it is an empty shell of a game.

Jun 8, 2022
Nah, a kinetic novel is just the opposite of the kind of game I like ^^
As for reducing the dickage, never gonna happen... The only direction I'd be willing to take on that road is the other one :LOL:

I see many of you guys don't like sandbox, it's a shame... But that's not gonna change, sorry :)
I understand completely. and don't mean to kink or game shame... just providing a sense of the viewership from my perspective. I wish you tons-o-players and 5 star ratings across the board. My hope is really that if someone else with your rendering skills might read this and be inspired by the potential of this game, they might take a swing at something similar as a kinetic novel.

I really do appreciate the patience and resolve you've shown in your responses. Good on you!

Reactions: Misarmor

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Do you know if the MC is trans or is she an actual futa?
Girl born with a dick.
Well, since asking if the MC is trans or futa obviously doesn't tell us if she got a pussy or not, I'm going to rephrase the question in a manner that I understand some consider offensive, but still seems to be the only way to get an actual answer:

Is it clear yet if the MC is a futa (pussy and cock) or a shemale (only cock)?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Curse the 3d developer of the daz dick, for making the default size too big, now every single render has an overly size dick that looks stupid as hell.
i'm pretty sure you could size it down in your own edit or find a regular sized model
As for reducing the dickage, never gonna happen... The only direction I'd be willing to take on that road is the other one :LOL:
dev doesn't want a regular size dick as well so it's surely not the default designer's fault

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looks promising but one question for the dev, is this just random info for the player or does it imply that there will be changing body times, like go to the gym a lot and the model starts looking more fit.
1675298100269.png

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not sure if reported but if you go outside at night game errors out.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Got some questions for the dev.
1: I see public use, and prostitution do those involve character other than mc? Rather not whore out the family if you know what I mean.
2: How do the rpg stats work? Could I possibly break things if I make a mod to subvert the grind?
3: How's your day been?

Reactions: humanstickobserver

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Version: 0.2b

Writing and design are great but gameplay has a lot of work needed.

Writing and characters
  • story is already set up and the premise was good for context and possibly be used later for the story in many ways
  • i like that MC (alice) is already a perv
  • can't get a clear beat on the other characters rn because of little content but Emily is funny and I would be curious how mom plays out
    • i would say the depressed/regretful mother trope is overused
Sound and renders
  • great main soundtrack coupled with other music - fitting for the environment and harsh road ahead for the family
    • but use fade out when ending music after a scene - it's jarring otherwise for no intended purpose
  • pretty good 3d renders with attention to lighting (y)(y)
    • the locations look great
    • attractive models (thiccness triumphs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gameplay:
  • the rpg set up is interesting and would be fun if you pull it off
    • it would be cool if the management system can influence the scenes you would get in the house:
      • for example, no AC will show characters sweaty and wearing less clothing
  • starter rpg builds aren't clear/informative on what each attribute does
  • as such, tutorial system necessary
    • in addition; clicking clock as a menu system wasn't obvious
  • button for attic is not on the door due to it being partially visible 'cause of the HUD blocking it
    • middle clicking doesn't hide HUD and instead results in black screen
  • characters, even if not interactive, should exist in where ever it would make sense for them to be as they are in the middle of nowhere so should be somewhere - them just popping out for a time period is poor game design (yes it's the first release)
  • quest hints not very helpful and it's unclear when the version content ends (i stopped after not knowing how to meet Larry prior to waiting a day with nothing happening)
  • at night, outside house is black screen

• encountered 3 bugs but only remembered one:
    • Emily & Riley at table disappear when clicking TV

The story, setting, models, and gameplay are all enticing so good luck. I think neatening up the gameplay element (rpg stuff: stats, management, and stat influence on character and scenes) is the clunkiest part of your development and should be focused on as much as possible and then you will be able to focus on the world building, rendering, writing and sexual content.

Also... [suggestion] considering how Larry and his father (?) look and are involved in the story, I think sharing/NTR as an option would be quite hot or some lesser version (like corruption/drugs/blackmail by MC or the men) of using the family to make ends meet

Last edited:

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
Damn, renders look good and the gameplay promises to be interesting...
Why does it have to be only futa...:cry:

Mar 23, 2020
I don't mean to be that guy, but assuming the "futa" in this game is vag-less, what is the difference between "born as a girl with a dick" and a regular transwoman who transitioned early? Does the former have XX chromosomes, magically bypassing transphobes' gay filter?

I mean, if I wanted to make a game that appealed to people who want to fuck blue-haired women, I could design a sci-fi scenario where women are randomly born with blue hair, but why not just have girls who dyed their hair? :WaitWhat:

• Angry
Reactions: mrboss11 and funek0
Dec 23, 2018
Actual game? Check.
Good renders? Check.
Promising future? Check.

Looks good. Gonna be a lot of work before it's fully functional though. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes