Jan 28, 2019
Some feedback:
1) I like Larry and Stanley. It's nice to play a lesbian game where men actually do exist, and aren't terrible people.... they're simply not the MCs target.
2) I genuinely like futa content, but with Alice being futa, I'm hoping we get to see her pussy to, and that she'll use it as well. Futa are also women, half the fun is EVERYTHING being employed!
3) Speaking of futa, they're not only fun with ladies or other futa, but also by themselves. Seeing her blast her own face was kinky. I hope there are more, and quite varied, solo scenes, on top of everything else that will happen eventually.
A hot futa girl that is well hung, the one thing I hope to see eventually is autofellatio, so here's hoping (wink wink lol)
4) If nothing else, this release needed one thing: bios. It tells us a little more about other characters, and shouldn't require rending, just a paragraph or so each.
5) Larry shouldn't wait until day 4. With the urgency the game tells us we need money with, and with nothing else to do, he should show up the following day. It helps move things along, and you feel less like you're just twiddling your thumbs while someone needs to make some income.
6) More use for the computer. Just looking for jobs, even if nothing is available yet. It makes the passage of time, with their financial situation, easier to explain.

With that all being said, it is clear this is VERY early days, and hopefully the next updates add a little more to do in those first few days. It isn't like there is so much, right now, that starting over is a big deal.

Good luck, and I'll be waiting for more.

Reactions: GokutheG

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't mean to be that guy, but assuming the "futa" in this game is vag-less, what is the difference between "born as a girl with a dick" and a regular transwoman who transitioned early? Does the former have XX chromosomes, magically bypassing transphobes' gay filter?

I mean, if I wanted to make a game that appealed to people who want to fuck blue-haired women, I could design a sci-fi scenario where women are randomly born with blue hair, but why not just have girls who dyed their hair? :WaitWhat:
Because one is fake and the other not? For both your examples, the difference is one is authentic in the setting of the story and one is not without artificial enhancement. If someone gave you fake gold, or a zircon instead of real gold or a real diamond, would you care? maybe not if all you wanted was costume jewelry, but if someone said this was a major anniversary, etc and you fdound the items were fake, would the thought of that person giving you a gift seem.. less.. than it was? Suspect so and that's the difference between authenticity and something that looks similar but is fake as can be.

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
can some 1 tell me how to play this game? i checked every hour but nothing happened except that i met mc mom in kitchen and in lving room during night. other girls i didnt see them and i cant move out of the house no matter what

Jan 28, 2019
can some 1 tell me how to play this game? i checked every hour but nothing happened except that i met mc mom in kitchen and in lving room during night. other girls i didnt see them and i cant move out of the house no matter what
There is VERY little in the game at the moment.
So, you find the attic (bedroom hallway, up top), got to the basement, get the ladder, and get up there, and play through that area.
Then you skip several days until Larry shows up. Do his scene, then go back to the attic.
Leaving the attic, you get the last scene.

This is VERY early days for this. I believe dev says they intend to add more in, but right now, that is it. This is less a release, and more a limited demo, to get eyes on the work, I believe.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
seems like when there is enough content to play through it might be worth a checking out for now just it feels like a waste clicking everywhere to get nowhere.....plus as a guy who believes in all one i am hoping that the LI dont sleep with others

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Got some questions for the dev.
1: I see public use, and prostitution do those involve character other than mc? Rather not whore out the family if you know what I mean.
2: How do the rpg stats work? Could I possibly break things if I make a mod to subvert the grind?
3: How's your day been?
1: YES, absolutely. It's actually what I meant when I put the tag "public use". Maybe I should have used the tag "sharing" for more clarity?
2: Hmm... Maybe, maybe not, would depend on the skill I guess. Thing is, I intend to make things not *too* grindy by making whatever skill-raising activity give you something else at the same time. Like working your job ALSO increasing your "creativity" stat for example.
3: Pretty good, thanks for asking :D. It's not every day you get to release a demo for your first game... ^^

ALSO I'm taking the occasion to clarify something: Alice does NOT have a pussy. It's said in the intro, in the game's universe female sandwiches just come with the extra schmeat every now and then... And that's it :LOL:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Any chance of adding the ability to progress text-screens using the spacebar? That's a feature on 99% or so of renpy games

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Version: 0.2b

Writing and design are great but gameplay has a lot of work needed.

Writing and characters
  • story is already set up and the premise was good for context and possibly be used later for the story in many ways
  • i like that MC (alice) is already a perv
  • can't get a clear beat on the other characters rn because of little content but Emily is funny and I would be curious how mom plays out
    • i would say the depressed/regretful mother trope is overused
Sound and renders
  • great main soundtrack coupled with other music - fitting for the environment and harsh road ahead for the family
    • but use fade out when ending music after a scene - it's jarring otherwise for no intended purpose
  • pretty good 3d renders with attention to lighting (y)(y)
    • the locations look great
    • attractive models (thiccness triumphs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gameplay:
  • the rpg set up is interesting and would be fun if you pull it off
    • it would be cool if the management system can influence the scenes you would get in the house:
      • for example, no AC will show characters sweaty and wearing less clothing
  • starter rpg builds aren't clear/informative on what each attribute does
  • as such, tutorial system necessary
    • in addition; clicking clock as a menu system wasn't obvious
  • button for attic is not on the door due to it being partially visible 'cause of the HUD blocking it
    • middle clicking doesn't hide HUD and instead results in black screen
  • characters, even if not interactive, should exist in where ever it would make sense for them to be as they are in the middle of nowhere so should be somewhere - them just popping out for a time period is poor game design (yes it's the first release)
  • quest hints not very helpful and it's unclear when the version content ends (i stopped after not knowing how to meet Larry prior to waiting a day with nothing happening)
  • at night, outside house is black screen

• encountered 3 bugs but only remembered one:
    • Emily & Riley at table disappear when clicking TV

The story, setting, models, and gameplay are all enticing so good luck. I think neatening up the gameplay element (rpg stuff: stats, management, and stat influence on character and scenes) is the clunkiest part of your development and should be focused on as much as possible and then you will be able to focus on the world building, rendering, writing and sexual content.

Also... [suggestion] considering how Larry and his father (?) look and are involved in the story, I think sharing/NTR as an option would be quite hot or some lesser version (like corruption/drugs/blackmail by MC or the men) of using the family to make ends meet
Damn... I love such detailed suggestions/feedback, thank you! That's awesome!

I'll start with the beginning: YES, the depressed mom trope is way overused. That's confession time for me though, I almost indulged into it myself. In fact I removed chunks of the intro because I cringed myself. So expect a little rewrite of the intro incoming for 0.3, as to make the family a bit more tied-together, and not "in conflict" so to speak.

I believe I DID fadeout most of the music in the scenes. Problem seems to be that Ren'py seems to skip those "smooth transitions" when you click-skip (It does the same with the Dissolve transition, that crossfade effect for the images).
So yeah.

For the AC stuff, great minds alike I guess :LOL:. That very suggestion you made has been in my to-do list ever since I started making the game (or almost). That "hot scene" with the sisters on the couch is supposed to hint that by the way.

Uuuuhh. I hope it's not too weird but I didn't know "middle clicking" was a thing in ren'py games :LOL: what does it do exactly? For me it shows the last render of the latest scene I've seen on the save I'm using.

About that bug you mentioned with going out a night, it's going to get fixed. I'll probably make a PNG too to indicate you can click on the clock and you have to click on the attic. About the Emily and Riley disappearing, if I'm not mistaken that's probably more of a Ren'py problem. Calling an event hides images from the screen. I'll have to look into that.

Damn, I forgot to comment on the fine print! Yes, this is a *corruption* game. Using the family to make ends meet is the whole point :D as I said in a previous comment, I probably should have added "sharing" instead of "public sex" in the game tags, although there will be public sex too. NTR is a term I would hesitate more to use I think, it kinda reminds me of the feelsbadman kind of NTR where you see a cuck cry-fapping on a corner of a room where his lover gets railed LMAO, that surely won't happen in my game.
Also, Larry and Stanley are just good friends :)

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Any chance of adding the ability to progress text-screens using the spacebar? That's a feature on 99% or so of renpy games
Do you mean advancing dialogue using spacebar instead of clicking? If that's what you mean it works on my side :unsure:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Do you mean advancing dialogue using spacebar instead of clicking? If that's what you mean it works on my side :unsure:
It doesn't work for me. Nor does using enter.

I'd really appreciate it if I could use the arrow keys and enter to select the portion on the screen where to go to and the spacebar to advance dialogue.

Using the family to make ends meet is the whole point :D as I said in a previous comment, I probably should have added "sharing" instead of "public sex" in the game tags, although their will be public sex too. NTR is a term I would hesitate more to use I think, it kinda reminds me of the feelsbadman kind of NTR where you see a cuck cry-fapping on a corner of a room where his lover gets railed LMAO, that surely won't happen in my game.
I'm hoping for a kind of OnlyFans route where you can have sex with yourself and/or family members in front of the webcam for money without having to physically pimp them out. Doing more daring things would bring more money in such a scenario.

NTR is a rather subjective matter because what may cause jealousy in player X may not do so in player Y. For me personally it depends on the setting and it's too soon to tell, but there seems some genuine affection between the MC and some of the family members so pimping them out would probably cause jealousy for me.

But: it's your game! (y)

Mar 23, 2020
Because one is fake and the other not?
Trans women exist in real life, the "XX with a dick" is the fake fantasy :WutFace:

Your metaphor should be more like: gold that used to be lead but was transmuted, vs. being handed a picture of "real" gold

Anyway, don't mean to derail the thread, to each their own :D

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
It doesn't work for me. Nor does using enter.

I'd really appreciate it if I could use the arrow keys and enter to select the portion on the screen where to go to and the spacebar to advance dialogue.
May I ask, are you talking about actual dialogue or just the narrator speaking? They don't work the same way. I can't spacebar-skip the narrator speech, and I can skip the regular dialogue

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
I really like the story and the game so far, as well as the planned tags. Finding the attic is a bit hard.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I really like the story and the game so far, as well as the planned tags. Finding the attic is a bit hard.
Good thing I just uploaded a hotfix that makes it more obvious then :D
Grab it here:

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes