FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
I feel like the Legendary Mutant's attacks take away too much energy. Especially the glowchest attack. It doesn't matter how much HP I have, she's still able to defeat me. Maybe it's just me.

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
I feel like the Legendary Mutant's attacks take away too much energy. Especially the glowchest attack. It doesn't matter how much HP I have, she's still able to defeat me. Maybe it's just me.
Only way i beat her was grinding some levels, get enough caps and materials to make the plasma mk2 and get some greater recovery potions

Thoroughly enjoyed this game, wish there was more to do, or more usefulness with the "personality module" that only unlocks one sex scene. Not nit-picking at all, this game has HUGE potential! love me some robo booty

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Is there a way to completely heal without ruining in buying potion at the shop?
I just started and after 4-5 battle, I have a few HP left but can't find anywhere to heal and ic an' do any quest (water purifier and explore bomb site zulu).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to completely heal without ruining in buying potion at the shop?
I just started and after 4-5 battle, I have a few HP left but can't find anywhere to heal and ic an' do any quest (water purifier and explore bomb site zulu).
skill

• Angry
Reactions: Mrbeez

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
beginner core skill allows you to heal provided you have energy to do so, theres another core that can be obtained later that heals you through movement and every turn in battle

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok for those looking for the church go to down town north go past the raider hide out and go west then when your in the next area go to the northn on thr first street and then east hope that help's. the mutuon boss ib in the swamp nere the water plant go i think north to a tunnel. p.s also in the swamp to the west and up near the northn is a tree girl if you missed her.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes