Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I probably should stay quiet about it but... UZI is OP. XD
Am a BIT sad that Benis module and Butt Recharger don't work together (I mean the image lacks the benis module) (But it's a minor complaint =P)

Any chance for a flashlight nipples installment?

Last edited:

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
I probably should stay quiet about it but... UZI is OP. XD
Am a BIT sad that Benis module and Butt Recharger don't work together (I mean the image lacks the benis module) (But it's a minor complaint =P)

Any chance for a flashlight nipples installment?
if the lighting is too dark for you then there is an option in the settings called lighting something that basically changes the scenery from night to mid-dayish

Reactions: leechurch

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
if the lighting is too dark for you then there is an option in the settings called lighting something that basically changes the scenery from night to mid-dayish
I mean I managed, but I just want more customization =P
And Nipple Flashlights seems like a perfect option. Especially since we have Assaultron Head now.
Btw those robot tits, such a waste leaving them behind like that. Maybe they have a blueprint for Nipple Onaholes?
As a side quest Aida could mount those titties for the citizens to use.
Or maybe they can contain blueprints for Udder Module.
And Aida can turn them into a bar tap, to dispense liquid from. I'm sure people would appreciate cooling unit inside of those.
"Who wants some Titty Beer?"

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
And Nipple Flashlights seems like a perfect option. Especially since we have Assaultron Head now.
Btw those robot tits, such a waste leaving them behind like that. Maybe they have a blueprint for Nipple Onaholes?
And Aida can turn them into a bar tap, to dispense liquid from. I'm sure people would appreciate cooling unit inside of those.
fair enough then

Feb 18, 2020
You had me on ["Who wants some Titty Beer"] so now I want to see those blueprints be a thing or hell, even as a mod if that's even possible!

(Provided that Paccsu allows it)

Feb 18, 2020
Other than that, I do have my own request for parts, basically it's a set of Rockclaw parts that can be given as an optional reward from a quest giver that's fascinated by them, or you can learn to craft them, I would love to see Roxanne's reaction to Aida wearing it!

Maybe it could give some bonuses for what you wear, and as I said before in sets, so there could be a new augmentation that deals with arms and legs (if those aren't a thing already) then the actual costume/skin, or they can just come with the costume/skin, but these items, or just item.

If Paccsu even likes this idea and makes it become a thing, but yeah as I was saying cause of the special abilities the costume/skin would have it should be hard to get, or hard to craft, but if there's no special abilities, that's also fine by me, just means it'll probably be easier to get.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes